Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Don't worry @FrothyFrog both dh and I were early developers then just stopped growing at 13. And everyone overtook us . There is a chance ds will be tall as most men on my side are tall but dh's side are struggling to hit average height. I think ds will be the same.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Thanks @AdornedWithCats my brothers and Dad were all tiny until they were late teens and DF was similar.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FrothyFrog my brother was so tiny in kindy that mum had to get the smallest sized school pants altered because they were too big on him. And my brother is now an average height, probably about 175cm. So don't worry too much :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why does DP have to annoy me so much?! I'm sick so last night he said he would take DS shopping with him today so I could rest. Get up this morning, he decides he doesn't want to take DS. Then he decides he wants to go to the driving range as well to hit some golf balls and then go do what we need done. He's still hitting bloody golf balls and has been gone for ages and not even started getting stuff done so he can come home and take care of DS so I can rest up a little. I get he wants a break - I never get a break though 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    @FrothyFrog my brother was so tiny in kindy that mum had to get the smallest sized school pants altered because they were too big on him. And my brother is now an average height, probably about 175cm. So don't worry too much :-)
    Haha! We got the size 4 for DS1 and the shorts are like 3/4 size on him. If he was a girl I'd probably worry more because based on our family all the females are short and stop growing by 14 whereas the males are tall and start growing then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No one likes to accept when your kid is a clutz. Much easier to blame others instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking I am going to get DP to change his settings on Facebook. Sounds stupid but I'm sick and tired of his mother sharing photos he puts up of DS and acting like the doting grandmother who cares so much about him but really couldn't give a crap. She thinks everything is so peachy when it isn't so she doesn't deserve to have the chance to share pictures.
    Rant over.
    Why do mils have to be so infuriating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Soccer training is cancelled- yay.
    Netball is still on- boo.

Text H, "Don't forget to come with me to collect the kids?"
    H: "If I leave here at 4 will that work"?
    Me: "No. Training is on at 5. If you leave at 4, you won't get to the school, collect and get to training at 5"
    H:"but soccer is off so you can take them both to netball and i will meet you there"
    ME: "no, you do netball and i do soccer"
    H: "but soccer is off!"

I know that, H, but when netball is off you don't take DSS to soccer!!! I'm not taking them to netball, that is your responsibility. YOU chose it. This time, you go to training and I take the other kid for a hot chocolate. Y'know, like you have done 8 times this season!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you tell me you'll be here between 4-4:30 then text me at 4:30 to say you're just leaving and we live in the same suburb, I expect you to be here within 5 minutes, not 30 minutes (and still waiting). TRADIES!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone tell me how to start up a new topic/question? I new here an not sure what I'm doing lol. I'm using that app. Also when I signed up I was trying to do two things at once and stuffed up my username haha oops so I want to change it not sure how though?