Closed Thread
Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=harvs;8228690] His favourite meal may be his most disliked the next day. /QUOTE]

Tell me about it!! My 5yo dd is STILL like this. What is her favorite meal she will hate with a passion the next time she eats it. She refused to eat chicken for 6 months now loves it again and according to her she has always loved It..

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you hate the place so much, why are you here?!

It's your job to help people and ultimately you are responsible so when people call and ask for help, fking help them!

It's becoming one of the worst working environments because everyone sees you do not care so why should they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate having a baby who wont sleep. So much for the 'nice' photos we are meant to be getting today.....

Edit typically im having to hold him while he sleeps as it's the only way to get nice photos as opposed to screaming photos. But ive hurt my neck again & holding him for his sleep now means ill have a neck induced migraine either today for the photos or tomorrow for his birthday party. Great. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?? Cant believe ill most likely spend his first birthday in bed wishing someone would knock me out.

Im so sick of this.
    Last edited by heartstringz; 04-07-2015 at 09:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Drinking a hot chocolate in my husbands car and it spills on my hand. Lick the spillage off my hand, only for it to spill on my cheek. So reach around to the pocket in the back of my seat for the packet of baby wipes that I am always replacing because husband takes them out all the time and there are none there. So grab some out of babies bag to get the burning liquid off my face. Then apparently it is my fault that there are no wipes in the car because I always tell him about it when we're not home (I don't need the ones in his car when we're at home!).
    Then go to throw a blanket over my handbag so I can leave it in the car while we go to the park and alas there are no blankets because he always takes them out of his car when he cleans it. Don't worry about our child being warm, just so long as your back seat is tidy!!!
    Having a child free night tonight and I think it's exactly what we need!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to buy scones at the bakery earlier and I'm too lazy to make them even though I have the ingredients.

I really want a scone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    I forgot to buy scones at the bakery earlier and I'm too lazy to make them even though I have the ingredients.

I really want a scone
    My vent is that now I want a scone and I'm at work, so no scones. *sigh*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

yadot  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm so sick of not being able to eat dairy because of breastfeeding DS who is CMPI.

Give me some cheese and chocolate noooooooow!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Blood results today- dr was clearly an idiot as he didn't order HcG testing or anything actually related to pregnancy.
    Dr I saw today was different and all he said was "Your vitamin, mineral, etc levels are great. And you're O positive which is good!"...
    Ya mate, thanks, I knew that.

I specified that I wanted to know HcG levels and serology for some vaccines (listed them)... NOTHING!

I am so p*ssed off! I have to pay for those damn useless tests!!

ETA: yes I know they have to check vit etc levels before referring you to hospital. But I had ALL that checked 6-7 weeks ago and it was perfect.
    Last edited by DT75; 04-07-2015 at 18:25.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I requested my gp test hcg. He also tested general blood stds vaccine immunity etc. Oh and iron at my request and vit d. The nurse commented that it was quite an extensive test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had my hcg tested in 3 pregnancies. Just had them confirmed on dating scans. Usually just had serology and FBC done.

I already know my blood type.