Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    H (at 5.30am): "I won't be late tonight love."

Me (just now): "Are you coming home?"
    H (as I was typing): "Not yet."

It's 6pm and you are still in the office, H. How is that NOT late??

I am so over meal stress- meal planning is pointless if I don't know when you will be home. And pre-cooking it means you say, "Oh reheated food again"....
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I stupidly picked my toenail last week instead of cutting it. It got infected pretty much straight away and is now big, red and throbbing. I was hoping it would just go away on its own but it doesn't seem like it will :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I'm so scared of this day, my BIL has two full sleeves and my daughter loves looking at them because there are a few animals and flowers on there. She adores him so I'm concerned that she's going to want full sleeves lol
    I have a sleeve and my foot etc. DD goes 'pretty mummy!'. And puts stickers on her arm lol! She's about your dd's age if I remember correctly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sitting up all night holding ds while he sleeps cause literally nothing else worked tonight. Ive had no sleep at all & wont be getting any as ds wont transfer.

Yet apparently its unreasonable for me to expect dh to get up as soon as his alarm goes off in the morning cause 'hes tired too'. He has a very bad habit of snoozing his alarm repeatedly.

Well screw you dh. Poor baby if you are tired. You went to bed at midnight & you get to sleep till 5.30am. Im not sleeping at all. And you are tired....right......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lego!!! Floor!!! Didn't notice!!! Ouch!! Kids laughing at my pain!!!
    Stupid Lego!!! 😵😡👣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Im sitting up all night holding ds while he sleeps cause literally nothing else worked tonight. Ive had no sleep at all & wont be getting any as ds wont transfer.

Yet apparently its unreasonable for me to expect dh to get up as soon as his alarm goes off in the morning cause 'hes tired too'. He has a very bad habit of snoozing his alarm repeatedly.

Well screw you dh. Poor baby if you are tired. You went to bed at midnight & you get to sleep till 5.30am. Im not sleeping at all. And you are tired....right......
    Your dh needs a severe kick in the bum. You poor darling.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the hankering for some Indian delivery... but man it takes a bazillion years to get here.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5

Thanks for the wonderful trip to the zoo DD, picking you up from the pavement screaming 500 times was awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched 10 things I hate about you. I am now torn between fancying the pants off a young Heath ledger and trying not to cry that he passed.
    My inner angsty teen is very happy though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (29-06-2015)