Closed Thread
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Why did i even bother making lovely mini quiches & fruit puree to mix into his yoghurt during his nap?

The mini quiche went straight on the floor & hes refusing the yoghurt. Everything i make. Might as well just give him jar food.....
    Mine did the same thing!!!!!

Then I got jack of it and only made food I liked. I'm a fan of using lots of herbs and spices so I started to cook for me as I was the one stuck with eating their leftovers.

I found my kids ate more food more willingly if I was eating/enjoying it. Now I only have to call something mummys favourite and they both want it.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My best friend leaves on Saturday for two months for a European adventure. I'm very jealous. She has no kids, not married and most of all not here for my birthday. We are at different stages of our lives. Sometimes I wish we were at the same stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Currently putting away all of ds's hard plastic or wooden toys. He basically has no toys left but he'll have to survive. He wont stop throwing the hard toys & just threw one at my face. So thats it, hes lost them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    DS decided to give himself tattoos just like his uncle....
    I'm so scared of this day, my BIL has two full sleeves and my daughter loves looking at them because there are a few animals and flowers on there. She adores him so I'm concerned that she's going to want full sleeves lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to look at the web version of a page on linked in and it keeps opening the app. But part of the info is missing on the app version!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have a huge pimple right in the middle of my forehead. It's been there for a week and doesn't seem to be healing. 😤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can't seem to get the smell of vomit out of my house. With ds vomiting everyday due to this bug I don't see an end in sight

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to visit someone in hospital today with ds. I just did deep breathing & relaxation exercises & felt calm & relaxed so i put him in bed like i normally do - he WILL NOT go to sleep. So obviously its not my anxiety but this happens literally every single time i nedd to go out. SO over this! I guess im cancelling yet again cause i really dont feel like dealing with the screaming at the hospital. Sometimes i wonder why i even bother trying to leave the house.....

Edit currently holding him while he sleeps cause after 45 mins of screaming i couldn't take anymore. So now i cant get ready to go out or bake dh a cake for his birthday cause im stuck holding ds for his entire nap.

So this is a great birthday for dh - no cake, no gifts wrapped etc

I AM SO OVER THIS!

Never leaving the house ever again until ds is old enough to stop napping. Ive dealt with this for a year now, im not doing it anymore
    Last edited by heartstringz; 25-06-2015 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I need to visit someone in hospital today with ds. I just did deep breathing & relaxation exercises & felt calm & relaxed so i put him in bed like i normally do - he WILL NOT go to sleep. So obviously its not my anxiety but this happens literally every single time i nedd to go out. SO over this! I guess im cancelling yet again cause i really dont feel like dealing with the screaming at the hospital. Sometimes i wonder why i even bother trying to leave the house.....

Edit currently holding him while he sleeps cause after 45 mins of screaming i couldn't take anymore. So now i cant get ready to go out or bake dh a cake for his birthday cause im stuck holding ds for his entire nap.

So this is a great birthday for dh - no cake, no gifts wrapped etc

I AM SO OVER THIS!

Never leaving the house ever again until ds is old enough to stop napping. Ive dealt with this for a year now, im not doing it anymore
    I hear ya....I was in the same space yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lost the remote AGAIN.. (only found it 4 days ago)