Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Seriously AusPost?? Ive been home all day, most of that time ive been in the front room next to the front door. You didnt even knock to try & deliver my parcel, just dumped the card in my mailbox.

We have no car today (getting serviced) & half of next week i wont make it to the post office before it closes, after work & picking up ds, so therefore i now cant get my parcel till the end of next week.

If you return to sender i will not be happy!
    Last edited by heartstringz; 15-05-2015 at 14:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Seriously AusPost?? Ive been home all day, most of that im ive been in the front room next to the front door. You didnt even knock to try & deliver my parcel, just dumped the card in my mailbox.

We have no car today (getting serviced) & next week i wont make it to the post office in time after work & picking up ds, so therefore i now cant get my parcel till the end of next week.

If you return to sender i will not be happy!
    Ring and complain. Sometimes they will make them redeliver if they didn't knock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will try, but no-one will be here on monday to accept collection now. So unless they can redeliver today ill just have to collect it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Ring and complain. Sometimes they will make them redeliver if they didn't knock.
    I second this, Aus Post apparently tried to deliver a parcel to me at work at 4:55pm once and there was no one there to collect the parcel. Funny because I was there until after 5pm and our receptionist was there til 5 also. So I sent them an email and they re delivered the next day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yep. I have this problem with auspost often. They are shockers for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Murphys Law sucks! Just when dh starts a new job on monday, i have pain in my gum right where one of my wisdom teeth is (it has never come through & there isnt room for it & ive been putting off getting it out). So off to the dentist i go .

And im betting they will encourage me to get all four out (none of them came through). Im really scared of getting them out whichbis why i havent done it.

Hopefully we can work it around dh's new job. And im still breastfeeding ds a couple of times a day. i hate dentists........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Murphys Law sucks! Just when dh starts a new job on monday, i have pain in my gum right where one of my wisdom teeth is (it has never come through & there isnt room for it & ive been putting off getting it out). So off to the dentist i go .

And im betting they will encourage me to get all four out (none of them came through). Im really scared of getting them out whichbis why i havent done it.

Hopefully we can work it around dh's new job. And im still breastfeeding ds a couple of times a day. i hate dentists........
    I got all four of mine out at once..i think its better because you get knocked out for it and have the same recovery time anyway try not to be scared you went through childbirth you can do anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I had all 4 out under a GA when I had other dental work done. It was a bit uncomfortable for a couple of days but I wasn't in much pain at all. You'll be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Im also scared about the ga & pain relief while im breastfeeding, i dont like taking anything apart from panadol. And somehow got to work it out so that there is someone to look after ds/do the daycare drop offs & take me to the surgery so that dh doesnt havevto take any time off. The timing really sucks!!

jezikas is offline Mum, House Wife, Student, Employee
    Thanks
    Reviews

I have been putting off getting one of my wisdom teeth removed. As it is partially out. My dentist said he won't remove my other 3 as they are unlikely to change and he believes removing unnecessary teeth changes the shape of the jaw.
    Whether it's true or not, I'm sure there are dentists out there that will only remove the problem tooth.
    There is also dentists that just use Local Anaesthetic and not have to knock you out. So if your not comfortable with what your dentist is saying seek another opinion so that your comfortable. (As comfortable as you can be when it comes to the dentist) 😉