Closed Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    'Warm bread' here too, lol!

Ds has only been going to daycare for a week & he has already brought something home. He has been sick since wednesday & now i have it & i feel like death warmed up. No wonder ds was so upset, if he felt this bad. there goes our mothers day plans.

Thank god for dh, is all i can say, cause he is looking after ds & me. Dont know what i would have done if he wasnt here to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    This is why we have a 4 slice toaster - I have my side set for me & DH has his side set how he likes it.

I almost feel like we need a "How do you like your toast" spin off thread - it seems that people are quite passionate about it, lol!
    WHAT? Our 4 slice toaster doesn't do that!

DH has gone to bed... leaving me with two tired, cranky kids and an impending ex-wife (their mum is taking them tonight so she can do mother's day morning, and then drop them back so she can do her own stuff during the day). This is AFTER whinging all day about the fact that WE took them to training last night and WE had to take them to games today... he seems to have forgotten the WE part, and the fact that between all that I got their homework done, and the housework, and laundry. I also baked heart cookies for Mother's Day, shopped for gifts for MIL and ex, wrapped them, and supplied him with breakfast, lunch and coffees... I have also made a lasagna for tonight.

Oh, yeah, and I have pneumonia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post

DH has gone to bed... leaving me with two tired, cranky kids and an impending ex-wife (their mum is taking them tonight so she can do mother's day morning, and then drop them back so she can do her own stuff during the day). This is AFTER whinging all day about the fact that WE took them to training last night and WE had to take them to games today... he seems to have forgotten the WE part, and the fact that between all that I got their homework done, and the housework, and laundry. I also baked heart cookies for Mother's Day, shopped for gifts for MIL and ex, wrapped them, and supplied him with breakfast, lunch and coffees... I have also made a lasagna for tonight.

How rude! Wake him up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post

This is my solution to this problem.

Step 1 walk into the bedroom
    Step 2 put on your highest sharpest heels
    Step 3 promptly hick him in the boy bits.
    Step 4 when he doubles over and falls out of bed take his spot.
    Step 5 when recovered enough to nod tell him if he wakes you in the next 6 hours for anything, he will wake with a heel in his butt for a year

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (09-05-2015),DT75  (09-05-2015),Frankenmum  (09-05-2015),FrothyFrog  (09-05-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (09-05-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I get so frustrated on the weekends with all three kids home. No matter how often I go around picking up toys off the floor and cleaning surfaces, the house is always messy. And no one else seems to notice the mess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    How rude! Wake him up!
    Sadly, it's not worth the 30 seconds of help and hours of whinging.

I let him sleep for 2 hours, then woke him.
    He is "so exhausted and over it"... Just wait until tomorrow buddy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I got a gorgeous cookbook for Mothers Day yesterday- Retro baking. Yay! My boys chose a recipe they wanted me to try first- berry muffins. I followed the directions exactly and mine have turned out looking dry and monsterous. I am normally quite a good baker, but I'm feeling a it annoyed about these!

Also- DD- STFU! DF is in bed sleeping between night shift and all day long she is loudly talking, singing or crying! Sheesh this child did not come with a 'quiet' option! And even when I'm talking quietly to her, she is yelling back to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Had a 10 minute power nap and woke feeling cr@p. Total regret

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Had a 10 minute power nap and woke feeling cr@p. Total regret
    Should have gone for an extra 5. Don't they say 15 minutes is the magic number? Hope you can shake away the crap and start feeling better!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My havianas broke as I got out of the car at the supermarket this morning. However my vent isn't that I had to go back home to put a different pair of havi's on, it's that they broke! They're not supposed to break, they're supposed to be stolen by your sister or best friend or be left somewhere, not breaking!