Closed Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, DH, I am well aware that we have a lack of "food" (there's food but it has to be cooked, so apparently doesn't count?!) in the house.

That would be because YOU QUIT YOUR JOB a week before school holidays, a week before I had an unpaid week off.

THAT is why I only have $30 to cover us until next Tues night.

Shut up...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I want to know how ds has the knack of pooing just as I finish making my morning coffee, therefore resulting in me having to delay said coffee. I need coffee, child!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i guess ds just gets left at daycare on monday for his first day with barely any transition.

I am SO sick of him refusing to go to sleep literally EVERY SINGLE TIME i need to go out & do something. And quite honestly id rather deal with the overtired screaming at home than in public, so we just dont bother going.

So much for his daycare playdate......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Well i guess ds just gets left at daycare on monday for his first day with barely any transition.

I am SO sick of him refusing to go to sleep literally EVERY SINGLE TIME i need to go out & do something. And quite honestly id rather deal with the overtired screaming at home than in public, so we just dont bother going.

So much for his daycare playdate......
    Will they let him start without any transition?

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @heartstringz what do you mean without any transition?

Three days with FOB and now DS isn't sleeping til midnight. Awesome. So much for my 'holidays'. I still have effing work to do you know, don't be so blasé about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mean with barely any visits/playdates this week, when hes due to start next week. He visited on monday & i was going to take him today but thats gone out the window now, i have important plans this arvo & tomorrow & possibly friday. So it looks like he starts on monday after only one visit this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I mean with barely any visits/playdates this week, when hes due to start next week. He visited on monday & i was going to take him today but thats gone out the window now, i have important plans this arvo & tomorrow & possibly friday. So it looks like he starts on monday after only one visit this week.
    When I worked in the nursery usually we only ever did 1 stay and play before the baby started unless the parents expressed that they wanted more visits. He might surprise you and be fine, how did he go when he visited?

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Is there any way you can still take him this afternoon? I think it'll be easier for you both next week if he's had a couple more visits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, we are meant to be organizing our wills this arvo. Not that im looking forward to that now as he WILL NOT sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just rocked him to sleep & now im holding him for his entire nap (doesnt transfer) just like i used to. I couldn't take anymore SCREAMING. I feel like such a failure