+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Has Chelsea settled down yet, MissX? I'm sure she will get used to him soon enough. It takes time. Oscar loves Lucy now, and she worships him! But it took time.

Bond, any news on the name front?

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi J, yes we've named her Summer. Love how it goes with the nature theme we have with Meadow.

She was weighed yesterday and has put on 50g, so all good. Also passed her newborn hearing screen in all of 44 seconds. Lol. So she's doing well and feeding seems pretty successful at the moment too. She didn't sleep too well last night after snoozing for most of the day!!! Typical. But I expect her to be attached to the boob most of the time anyway.

Miss X, sounds like Korben is sleeping well! But yes you're right it might change as that happened to me with Meadow at about 9 weeks!! Hopefully he continues to be calm and relaxed. :-)
    Also hope Chelsea settles down soon. It's so hard isn't it!!!
    Now my mum is here staying with us Meadow had transfered a lot of her affections to her Nanny, but I'm trying to give both kids as many hugs as possible when Summer is asleep in her bassinet!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (09-12-2015),Mamasupial  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww cluck cluck congrats ladies!!

MissX - C was the same - it made me realise just how bad DD was as a baby and that her not sleeping etc really WASNT "normal"! C still loves his naps now at 26 months old yet DD dropped hers at 12 months. But her behaviour then all makes sense now.. DD recently turned 6 and she is such an energiser bunny still! It's just her personality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Beautiful name Bond. That's great that she's gained weight and passed her hearing test. I'm glad you've got you're mum there helping out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What a lovely name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous name!!!!!!

Chelsea is still having her moments. She just now literally had the biggest tantrum I have ever seen! She is getting to possessive over things. We turned the tv off and cleaned up her toys as she was not watching it or playing with them and it just turned into the biggest meltdown ever!!! She was so angry!
    I had to make hubby go into her room after 20 mins of her not calming down. Trying to remember that this is all new for her.

We had physio on Korben's shoulder yesterday and they believe he will make a full and complete recovery and no need for further treatment!!! Such a little champion!
    But I have a little concern at the moment that he is suffering from a bit of reflux. So just changing a few things and hoping it is just his body working its digestive system out.
    He is still an absolute dream! Having reflux will crush me I think!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (12-12-2015),Lil Smurfy  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad Korben's shoulder is ok!! Poor little guy.
    I definitely hear you on the tantrums....Meadow is chucking some great ones. Over nothing! Or so it seems. Of course she has her reasons. She's coming into our bed during the night which is ok if she settles down quickly but annoying if I'm actually sleeping instead of feeding summer. And awkward because she wants to touch my hair for comfort which isn't possible if I'm propped up on pillows feeding as it's too short now!!
    Had a little meltdown today myself about how I'm going to cope with these three children on the days I'm alone. Hubby is talking about getting me a thermomix. I should probably accept!!
    Summer is doing well and yesterday at 7 days old weighed 3.7 kg, so put on 240g in a week. :-)

Mamasupial congratulations on your bfp that I saw on another thread!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about Korben's shoulder Miss X! hope the refluxy stuff doesn't go anywhere for you.

From memory I think E is a few months older than your two, and about 6 months ago she went through the massive tantrums for no reason stage. We are currently going through the "I can't hear you" and defiant stages. God kids are hard work! Lol.

36 weeks today! I'm thinking of having a social induction which means about 3 weeks to go, eeek! I need to get reorganised but we just have so much on atm. Looking forward to Christmas this year, E is really into it

Thanks
    Reviews
    She close Mickey!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, MissX...we need more baby photos!!

My babies earlier today...

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images