+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Bond!!! She's very cute. Can't wait to hear her name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh congrats MissX and Bond!!!

Such cuties

Wow, so quick Bond!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Bond!!! She is gorgeous!!!!!!!! So glad you made it to hospital!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I'm glad we made it too! I was holding off, having had mild contractions since that afternoon but suddenly thought, hmm, I'm getting some pressure in my bottom, better go! My contractions were all in my back this time even though she wasn't posterior.

Waters broke a few mins after I arrived and she wasn't far behind. Gave birth standing up leaning over the bed. Was lovely to reach down and catch her and see the sex myself. We'll try to decide on a name now!!

Miss X, how are you feeling today? X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How much did she weigh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How much did she weigh?
    Whoops forgot to add that. She's 7lb 6oz, or 3.46kg. The heaviest of my three.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, how are you and your previous girl doing? Does she have a name yet?

MissX, how are you settling in at home?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Smurfy, still no name yet! Hope to have one within the next day though. It's taking time to talk about it as we're too busy with the three of them and waiting to see what feels right. I have a favourite so hoping DH comes to the same conclusion!

She's doing great though, feeding constantly, but sucking really well. My mum is back from Tassie to help now which is great because Meadow is finding the changes hard. She loves her, wants to hold her constantly, but also still expects me to do all the things I previously did for her like put her to bed every night and carry her around. We had a lot of screaming last night when DH had to put her to bed! And some extra tantrums yesterday. Hopefully it'll settle down soon and she adjusts quickly.

Hope you and Korben are doing well, Miss X! Did you have lots of damage down there from his shoulder dystosia? Is he okay now or needing anything else done to it?

Smurfy, when will you be testing this month?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #5

I can only imagine how busy you are with the 3 of them. Good luck picking a name. I hope DH agrees with what you like.

I'm 7 dpo today, AF due Saturday. I don't have any tests at the moment, I'm hoping I can resist the urge to buy any, and just see if AF arrives

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (07-12-2015),Mamasupial  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Korben is amazing!!! I am in awe of him - he just ALWAYS sleeps!!! Totally aware that this may change very soon, but Chelsea never did this! The only time we hear from him is when we have to change his nappy. He hates it! But so chilled and is happy to go from hubby and I and today I tried to put him down in his bassinet..... And he did fall asleep and stayed for a little while!!!!

Chelsea on the other hand, yes we are the same. We are having meltdowns. She absolutely LOVES her brother, but she asks for daddy to take the baby all the time and jumps for joy when I don't have Korben anymore. She is becoming obsessive over stuff and turning into a rude little thing. I am trying to be understanding, but also not letting her get away with a lot. Thank goodness hubby is home until January!
    In terms of what could have happened with his birth, his arm is doing really well. We just need to do physio. As for me, again.... For what happened, I only got a small 2nd degree tear and 2 stitches. I am sitting down way to much & want to get off the area for a bit, but it is quite uncomfortable when walking around.

Can't wait to see what you name your little girl!!!

Good luck Smurfy!!! I have everything crossed for you!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

J37  (08-12-2015),Lil Smurfy  (07-12-2015)