+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Mickey, Meadow was 2 in August. I've got a Gro Clock, just moved it into her room from DS's, but so far I haven't spent too much energy enforcing it. Both my kids seem to ignore it actually!!
    I will try to crack down when my mum has finished making our new blockout curtains, for all our rooms, this week. Then I'll have another strong go at not letting her get up. It was 5:30 today which is a time I can handle!! But not when I've got new bub and am up during the night. Can only handle it now because I go to bed at 9 and she now finally sleeps through. It only took 2 yrs!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    OB appt was good. Haven't dilated any further, but lining is thinning and Bub is at -2. He doesn't think anything will happen in the next week. All this morning Bub was very quiet, then I was stuck in the KFC drive thru and felt like I needed to push!!!!!! But has all calmed down.

Bub seems to be sitting posterior, so i will manage as best as I can and then get an epidural when the time comes. Pushing Chelsea was just to much!

Don't know how you are managing work and 2 kids!!! I am stuffed everyday and can barely move!!
    I hang out the washing and then need to lie down! So pathetic lol
    Wow I'm glad you didn't need to give birth at the KFC drive through!! Lol

Sounds like things are heading in the right direction for you! Apart from the posterior bit. Meadow was posterior but turned before labour. So keep up those exercises, as hard as it is when you're exhausted!

I have no idea about dilation and thining at the moment because I won't have any internals until either 41 weeks when I have a stretch and sweep, or when I'm actually in labour. Hopefully things are going well in there though! Certainly had some uncomfortable pain there today, maybe bub is moving down.
    Seems unreal that I'll have a newborn to look after soon. Too busy already!! Lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Hi Mickey, Meadow was 2 in August. I've got a Gro Clock, just moved it into her room from DS's, but so far I haven't spent too much energy enforcing it. Both my kids seem to ignore it actually!!
    I will try to crack down when my mum has finished making our new blockout curtains, for all our rooms, this week. Then I'll have another strong go at not letting her get up. It was 5:30 today which is a time I can handle!! But not when I've got new bub and am up during the night. Can only handle it now because I go to bed at 9 and she now finally sleeps through. It only took 2 yrs!! Lol
    Lol, sounds like Elsie. She didn't sleep through until the day she went into her toddler bed, so just after 2. Her bedtime is often also 8-8:30 ish 😅😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    37.5 weeks.... I really don't think I can get any bigger!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447585602.867490.jpg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (16-11-2015),Lil Smurfy  (16-11-2015),Mamasupial  (16-11-2015),shelby27  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous, Miss X! Do you have any predictions for weight?

I'll have to post my own pic later. Everyone tells me I'm small, but I had the same thing with my previous two pregnancies so I'm used to it now. Funny how I always measure the right number of cm for the week though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definitely need a bump pic Bond

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!!! Need your bump pic please!!!!
    Nope... To scared to ask that question haha, but I also measure at the right amount of weeks. Except a few weeks ago when it was 3cms further along!!! That is when they were worried I was about to give birth!

Hubby is so ready for Bub to be born. I am as well, but I said to him today, I am just so tired and I know it will get worse once Bub is here! I wish mums could have the baby, someone look after them for a week, we get R&R alone and then we come back refreshed and ready to get into it!! Haha. Personally I also thinks hubby just wants time off work as he will take a fair chunk off this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here we go. 38 weeks tomorrow. I'm thinking about 7lb like my last two!!

Sorry the pic is wrong way around!!
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gorgeous bump Bond.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous!!!!!!!!