+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #5

No he doesn't seem unwell but DH has multiple heart issues (main aortic valve defect, then a dissected aorta so had the aortic arch and defective valve replaced and now has a pacemaker)...so they need to monitor things closely. They aren't sure if his is congenital or due to suspected Marfan Syndrome in DH. Both C and DD had ECGs at 20wk gestation and 4 months old, then even if healthy will have them again at age 6, 10 and annually after that while growing. Obviously Calebs will be more frequent now!!

Waiting for a cardiologist Appointment at WCH but they can't get us in till April so obviously it's not desperately urgent so that's reassuring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope everything is ok with Caleb.

I got my blood test results back and have no measles immunity. Going to get the vaccination tonight, and the dr said I have to wait 3 mi this before ttc 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitinghoping, that must be worrying for you, but I'm glad it's not too urgent so that must be of some comfort.
    Thank you for the understanding and reassurance about the tonsils/adenoids. DH doesn't seem very sympathetic when I get upset about what I saw in theatre.....DS being gassed to sleep. He's so practical he just says it was needed so stop dwelling on it. But it was the single hardest thing about being a mum so far, and I feel terrible about putting him through it. He's 4 days post surgery and still not too good, just hoping he's a bit brighter for his 5th birthday tomorrow!!!

Smurfy- how frustrating about the measles vaccine! I suggest drinking lots of wine while you can to pass the time! Lol. Must be so hard to face a longer wait. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond that sounds terrible. I find out tomorrow if Mesa needs to be put under and I'm not sure how I will cope.

Sorry about your delay Smurfy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (29-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Bond that sounds terrible. I find out tomorrow if Mesa needs to be put under and I'm not sure how I will cope.

Sorry about your delay Smurfy
    Hugs Toni, I hope it's a good outcome for you. I do remember you saying something about Mesa before but I'm sorry I can't now remember what the health issue was?

My friend who's daughter was younger said it wasn't so bad for her because she didn't fight it and there was no struggle. Hopefully that would be the case if Mesa did have to undergo a GA. But still very traumatic for the parents regardless!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She has a blocked tear duct. And while having to go under a GA is not something I'm keen on for her it's better than having to pry her eye open

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby best of luck I hope you fall first month I have everything crossed!!

waiting sorry to hear about calebs heart, I just learnt all about the heart in my degree. Hope everything is okay.

Bond i hope you stop getting the flashbacks that would be so difficult but it needed to be done so please don't blame yourself or feel bad. Big hugs
    happy birthday to Toby!!!

lil smurfy sorry to hear you need to wait 3 months that would be so hard especially when you're ready now. But it's only one extra month if you were going to start until December so I hope it goes super quick!!

toni sorry to hear about mesas blocked duct when will they fix that?

How are you J? And rainbow?

we are all going well here, hard to believe Aurora is almost 2 years old!! Autumn is well she's a very happy chubby baby can't roll or crawl but is a bum shuffler

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all who are TTC at the moment, have you seen these? From Chemist Warehouse. Wonder if they are better than the CB Digital?...

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, I can't believe Aurora is nearly 2. How time flies.

J, thanks for that. I might have to try them when we're ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chemist warehouse has a 7 pack of FRER for $19.99

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (05-11-2015)