+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I haven't been in here for a very long time but have just read back a bit to see what's been happening.

J sending you a big hug. What you have been through and are going through must be incredibly difficult. I know it would be so hard for you to have the kids in full time care. Hopefully it's short term.

Bond and Miss X your pregnancies are going so quick. Yay that you don't have GD. I hope you both get the births you want.

Lil Smurfy I hope you can convince DH by Feb. that's great that Sienna is talking heaps. Ava is a real little chatter box too and people are always commenting on her speech being advanced

FTM you sure have a lot going on health wise. I hope you can get on top of everything soon. It sounds like you're doing all you can.

Rebecca Oscar is very cute. Hopefully the meds work for his reflux

Shelby good luck for the next few cycles. Fingers crossed for you

Toni pleased your kids are well but sucks when close friends are doing it tough.

AFM we are doing ok. I'm just over 16w and so far so good. Ava is good. She's a little pocket rocket, full of energy and attitude. She's 2 going on 12 - really testing us at the moment but we're implementing strategies to deal with her behaviour and moods.

I'll try to pop back a bit more regularly to see how everyone is going.

Maybee - Chelsea is the same! I tell everyone she is actually 16! We have been getting the shoulders and head dropping and groaning as she walks off if we say no to something or tell her off! Full of attitude!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol. If I reprimand Meadow about something she'll walk away with her head down, looking so sad, then drop to the floor hiding her face with her hands. Or just throw herself on the floor and scream. Depending on her mood! I find it rather cute and often giggle at her quietly because it's a zillion times easier to deal with than Toby's difficult moods! 4 years old has been the hardest age yet and his attitude is really getting to me!

Maybee, I'm pleased your pregnancy is going well! Remind us of your due date please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Maybee - Chelsea is the same! I tell everyone she is actually 16! We have been getting the shoulders and head dropping and groaning as she walks off if we say no to something or tell her off! Full of attitude!!!
    Ha ha. Funny Chelsea. They're so full of personality. Ava stomps her foot and crosses her arms with the biggest frown when we say no. She talks back all the time and we tell her it's rude. She'll snap 'no I not rude!'

Bond I'm due 23 Feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm OK, Smurfy
    Started radiotherapy, which is every day for 6 weeks. I had to take the kids today, which was stressful. I had to wait about 45 mins, and by then they were basically being turds. It was Lucy's bedtime, but still...they were irritating each other, and me. One of the technicians watched them while I was being "zapped", which was really good of her. They are actually really lovely at Peter Mac Cancer Centre.

Oscar is driving me nuts at the moment. He asks questions CONSTANTLY, and gets frustrated if he doesn't agree with or understand my answer! And my sweet little boy has started to develop attitude!! He needs to go to school.

Lucy is OK. She is just so cute, but is definitely in the "no" phase of toddlerhood! She still doesn't say much in the way of proper sentences, but she babbles constantly. She does, however, have the "no" word down pat!! She follows and copies Oscar like he is some sort of God!!

How is everyone else? Pregnant ladies? Anyone know how Rainbow is?

Lucy in a dress which my Mum just bought her from Paris...

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good my boys are good I start IVF next month. Eep nervous!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey ladies... Just popping in because Toni mentioned J was asking after us.

we've had a hideous year. DP could've been 35 weeks now, and yet we are still trying to conceive.

We have just transferred DPs last frostie. The plan was to transfer two, but one didn't survive the thaw, so we transferred one scraggly embryo which had lost 3 of its 8 cells. Not feeling hugely optimistic, that is for sure. The tally stands at one miscarriage, one chemical and one BFN. Just need a positive to get the quadfecta of results, right?

If this transfer is unsuccessful we will jump straight into a FET cycle with me and one of my frosties. I hope if it comes to that that it is successful. I can't bear the thought of another stim cycle for myself.

Sorry I can't catch up on everyone else's news, but I do think of everyone from time to time. I just am finding it hard to be on the forum watching people conceive when we just don't seem to be able to.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My Toby, on the other hand, is excellent. Talking so much. Exceptionally bright (imo). So mischievous. Hard, hard work, but very rewarding. Here's a pic. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443510794.716493.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, 6 weeks of radiotherapy sounds full on. It must have been hard having the kids there. Lucy is gorgeous

Shelby, good luck with ivf. I hope it's a success

Rainbow, Toby is gorgeous. Such a cutie. I'm sorry that you guys are struggling so much to fall pregnant with a sticky bub. Fingers crossed the scraggly emby is exactly what you need

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? We've been very quiet lately!

I'm almost 34 weeks and feeling heavy and tired already. Didn't get like this with the first two! Also not sleeping well due to restless legs and general aches and pains. But minor issues really. I'm still working, pretty much hope to continue until the week before my due date. My mum arrives from the UK on Friday, yay!

Toby is having his tonsils and adenoids out on Thursday. Plus grommets. Hoping he'll be a much happier boy afterwards. But absolutely dreading him having to have surgery. I am going to be an emotional wreck when they put him under.

DH has just won a trip to Malaysia with work for 5 days in November. Where's my child free holiday? Lol. He's lucky my mum is here to help me or he wouldn't be going!