+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad you don't have GD MissX

I'm still reading along but not posting much. So much going on IRL my head is spinning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Glad you don't have GD MissX

I'm still reading along but not posting much. So much going on IRL my head is spinning.
    I hope things are OK, Toni?

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me and mine are ok. Some of my friends kids are really sick. Hard to know how to help and what to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm giving myself a few more cycles doing some IUI and if nothing I'm moving onto low cost IVF next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Darling MissX, please don't be too focused on a certain "type" of birth. Please. It paves the way for great disappointment if the birth you have turns out to be different. The most "ideal" birth is the one which results in a live and healthy baby, and a live woman, with minimal damage to her body.
    You can certainly express a preference to your OBGYN for a spontaneous labour and vaginal birth, but if the situation necessitates intervention, then trust that your OBGYN has your best interests, and that of your baby, in mind.
    That's my advice, anyway

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you J - your advice is so very true and I 100% agree! I really do and know where you are coming from xxxxx

Hugs Toni - I think just letting them know you are there and doing spontaneous things for them, like sending fresh fruit and veggies, mowing lawns, etc helps a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissXamA, good news about the lack of GD! I know where you're coming from because the type of birth I have is extremely important to me too, ever since my first birth/c section. I think a woman's experience of birth is very important. Obviously not as much as a healthy mum and bub. But I think far too often it's dismissed. Whatever happens, in whatever way, you need to be 'ok' with it or it can make you feel bad afterwards, as I did. I'm still aiming for what I consider my 'ideal' birth. Which is probably not great, but it's how I am. I want to feel that I did it myself, after having my babies so far removed from me via c section and then forceps. Anyway. That's my little spiel!

Toni, sorry you're friends kids are unwell. It's so hard knowing how to help. I agree that providing practical help is great. Just dropping off a meal or doing some shopping for them.

Shelby, hopefully you don't get as far as IVF. Sending baby dust your way. Xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (04-09-2015),shelby27  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies 😊
    I'm here reading when I can. I haven't caught up lately but wanted yo pop in and give a bit of info about what's going on with me. I left rather abruptly after my d & c. I would have been 19 weeks tomorrow 😔
    Anywho, after much testing and being used as a human pin cushion, I've been found to have oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone deficiency so am on bio identical creams for those. I also have managed to develop PCO and insulin resistance so have been put on Metformin. Fingers majorly crossed this is the last of the diagnosis'. It's getting beyond ridiculous now. It looks to be the root cause of my hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.
    Thanks to the ****ty insulin resistance I've been unable to shed any weight but hopefully the Metformin helps with that. I've been 100% gluten and sugar free and mostly Paleo for 10 weeks now and it's really hurting my ego that I've lost only 3.5 kgs 😭😭
    I hope everyone is well and I'll go back now to catch up on what's been happening.
    Hope you're well @J37 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi FTM, I'm glad you popped in to update us.
    Sorry to hear about the diagnosis! But good on you for being so disciplined with diet. I'm terrible at that sort of thing, lol.
    Hopefully the meds start to help soon xx

AFM, we finally bought a new car that will be big enough.for everyone! Very exciting. It's taken ages to find something we were happy with, so glad it's done now. Just have to buy some new car seats. More expense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I'm glad you don't have GD.

Bond and missX, I hope you both get the birth you want

FTM, I've been thinking about you. Good work on changing your whole diet. How frustrating that your weight isn't dropping quicker

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been in here for a very long time but have just read back a bit to see what's been happening.

J sending you a big hug. What you have been through and are going through must be incredibly difficult. I know it would be so hard for you to have the kids in full time care. Hopefully it's short term.

Bond and Miss X your pregnancies are going so quick. Yay that you don't have GD. I hope you both get the births you want.

Lil Smurfy I hope you can convince DH by Feb. that's great that Sienna is talking heaps. Ava is a real little chatter box too and people are always commenting on her speech being advanced

FTM you sure have a lot going on health wise. I hope you can get on top of everything soon. It sounds like you're doing all you can.

Rebecca Oscar is very cute. Hopefully the meds work for his reflux

Shelby good luck for the next few cycles. Fingers crossed for you

Toni pleased your kids are well but sucks when close friends are doing it tough.

AFM we are doing ok. I'm just over 16w and so far so good. Ava is good. She's a little pocket rocket, full of energy and attitude. She's 2 going on 12 - really testing us at the moment but we're implementing strategies to deal with her behaviour and moods.

I'll try to pop back a bit more regularly to see how everyone is going.