+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow Bond!! When I see 2 pink lines on a FRER, I am instantly excited!! Nice work!

As for the sushi, if is freshly-made, I honestly don't see any problem. I certainly ate sushi when I was pregnant!

Keep us posted on hubby's reaction. It may be a shock initially, but I'm sure you will both be excited soon...babies are excellent! Meadow will be 2.5 when this bub arrives? I think that is a lovely gap.

You may find she self-weans soon, as pregnancy changes the composition of breast-milk. But some people manage to feed through pregnancy, if that's what you want.

Wow...this thread is now like old days! Bond, MissX and Mrs Rainbow...all pregnant

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, J. Meadow will be 2 yrs 3 months (depending on exact dates!). And Toby will be 5. Smaller gap than I had last time so hoping she's talking well and not far off potty training by then! I also really hope she self weans quickly!!!

I told DH. He was surprised and admits it's not great timing as we need to earn some extra money by me going to work, but he's also fine about it and is supportive. I am more worried about telling my mum!! Will probably do that before she returns to the UK in a couple of weeks. Might get an early scan if I can by then. Before saying anything.

I feel kinda weird about it all. Happy but also really worried. Can't imagine what it's going to be like with 3. At least Toby starts school next January.

How is everyone else going anyway?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm ok, totally jealous of all these pregnancies. Sienna has become easier the last couple of weeks. Her sleeping has improved, her eating is heaps better, and she's cut right back on bottles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Glad he took it well.

Possum is 6 months today. She is constantly chatting, loves rattling toys and looking at herself in the mirror.

She has only rolled front to back a handful of times and still hates being fed both milk and solids.

She's 6.49kgs, 64.5cms long and her HC is 41cms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy, I'm sorry if all this makes you feel crappy hun. Your time will come again soon!! Are you actively TTC at the moment?

That's great news about Sienna too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hubby's can be amazing!! Glad he took it well Bond

LS - come get preggers Hubby agreed to #2 when Chelsea started being amazing....ofcourse it happened immediately...a little sooner than expected! eek!

Mama - she is sounding divine!

J - it does feel like the good ole days!! Now just for a few more! haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #5

I don't get on here very much but I am thrilled to see the new pregnancy announcements. Congratulations to Miss X, Rainbow Road and Bond.

J - we are well overdue for a catch up. Perhaps toward the end of April/May we could do a play date with SageS? You are amazingly strong and entitled to have meltdowns. Have all the wine you want 😉

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ls, big hugs, I really hope hubby comes around!

Mamasupial, great job possum! Toby didn't roll til about 6m. Was the last of his friends to roll but the first to walk!

Bond, that's great hubby wasn't too terrified. Our gap will be exactly 2 years and I'm starting to panic. I was cuddling a bubba at playgroup today and toby got so jealous!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (26-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #5

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Lil Smurfy, I'm sorry if all this makes you feel crappy hun. Your time will come again soon!! Are you actively TTC at the moment?

That's great news about Sienna too
    It's all good Bond. I'm very happy for all of you. I'm generally at ease with where we are at at the moment, but it's no secret that I'd love to be pregnant again. I'll just have to stalk all you lovely ladies while I'm waiting.

We're not trying at the moment. DH isn't ready for another one. Says he doesn't have time to do what he wants, we don't get time to do things together, thinks financially we're not ready for another.

I'm currently in the process of trying to fix these things. Hubby always looks after Sienna during the day when he's on afternoon shift and drops her at daycare before he starts work (this is every third week). The last time he was on AS, I took Sienna to daycare in the morning so he had his days to himself. I think it works better anyway, cos it means Sienna's routine stays the same, and she actually eats really well for them.

I'm organising mum to babysit once a month so we can have date night. So far we've only been out twice on our own, since she was born (again, this was his decision). And financially I see no issue, which I've explained to him.

So at the moment, we have a cruise booked for Feb, and by their rules, I can't be more than 24 weeks when we go, so we can't start trying before Sept anyway. Im just hoping by then, he agrees

Wow, long post, sorry.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 27-03-2015 at 05:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your DH feels ready for a second baby by then, Smurfy. It must be hard when you're not on the same page. Sounds like you're doing plenty to fix the situation and get him to come around!

I went to do GP this morning to discuss the pregnancy. She got me to do another test, which was positive but also wants bloods as the line wasn't strong enough for her. Which is weird as it was most definitely there!! You know what those cheap tests are like though, not so sensitive as FRER. Even though I'm still meh about the whole thing I did feel a bit worried about it though. So that's a good sign that I want it to progress I think. So I'm going back for the results tomorrow like she told me to which seems quick, but be good to hear the amount of bHCG. I am going to ask for a referral for a dating scan if the result is good, to see that things are ok at that stage before I tell my mum. Feeling a bit light headed and crampy at points today, but still managed to go to Wet and Wild