+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, your kids are gorgeous

MissX, your pregnancy is flying by

Bond, how are you? Any pics from your morph scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Beautiful photos, J! Looks like you're having a great time with your family. X

MissXamA, glad the scan went well!

I had mine on Friday. It was a bonus to get a 4D picture too as wasn't expecting them to do that.
    Everything looks fine, and we resisted finding out the sex.
    The sonographer was a bit grumpy though. Had to take kids with us, no choice, and Meadow squealed excitedly a couple of times so she got all grumpy "I can't scan with her shrieking!". It seriously was.only twice and she was happy. Grumpy lady :-(
    Attached Images

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (19-07-2015),Mamasupial  (19-07-2015),maybee baybee  (19-07-2015),shelby27  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great pics bond.

Rebecca, how many weeks have you got to go? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 36+1 today and have my ob app tomorrow. Kind of dreading it to be honest. I think he has flipped again back to breech. He's flipped one way or the other every couple of weeks so I don't know if he will flip again. I'm hoping not to be pushed into booking a ceasar date tomorrow and we can still wait and see a bit longer. Had an ultrasound two weeks ago and he's on the 90th percentile but all round. I was reassured that it's not due to GD (had been well controlled) as his tummy wasn't enlarged so he's just a big and tall boy. Hoping his growth settles too so they don't jump on another ceasar reason.

Otherwise, I've been feeling ok. Spd has been crapola but others have it much worse. Have this lingering cough that won't **** off but nothing stressful. Not much longer now eek!

How is everyone?

Gosh I don't know how you resist not finding out the sex. I wanted to have that kind o strength but caved each time lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca, how did your on appointment go? I hope you get your vbac

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for asking smurfy. Surprisingly baby is head down again. I have to giggle because every second appointment he is the other way and he's still on par. I won't be surprised if he flips again though as she said I have a fair amount of fluid which is why he can still move rather easily so late.

He is a big boy measuring 3.4kg and estimated to reach 4kg by birth. She still wants to book in a Caesar no later than 39 weeks so I'm waiting for the dates for it. She remains not at all confident that I will go into labour on my own. I still have some hope though.

We had previously discussed that if I did go into labour and me and baby were healthy and well, she would consider some gel or syntocinon to push things along if I stalled but now has removed that option saying that I'm a "terrible candidate for induction medication" due to his large size for rupture on top of GD.

He's not engaged, though a lot of women in my dig have said that for second + babies, it's quite normal to not engage until labour.

So, unless this baby has an itch to get out and I progress well on my own (midwife has encouraged me to remain active and upright if it does happen and to try avoid an epi) then he will arrive in 2.5 weeks via c section.

I'm being as positive as I can so fingers crossed. You never know.

How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rebecca. I hope you go into labour naturally. Sienna never engaged until I was in labour.

I'm good. Sienna will be 2 on Friday, so I'm getting prepared for her birthday. We've got 3 days of celebrations, just trying to cover off the family that wants to see her. Can't believe my baby will be 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 2! Time flies. Hope you enjoy all the celebrations. Birthdays are exhausting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my lap done a few days ago still recovering, also included checking for endo and removal if there was some and Pap smear and d&c, also something else starting with H but can't remember. Hopefully this helps with the baby making ☺️

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1437633980.215060.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1437634006.649440.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (23-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch Shelby. Hope you're feeling ok! Hugs.

Rebecca is there another reason, besides a previous c section, that you're being booked for c section at 39 weeks? I had a successful vbac at 41+5!

Edit: just saw GD. Surely if you're well though you can go a bit longer! Regular stretch and sweeps worked well for me, plus frequent acupuncture from 36 weeks. :-)
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 23-07-2015 at 18:58.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (24-07-2015),shelby27  (23-07-2015)