+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations MB!!! How exciting!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Huge congratulations Maybee. Very exciting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone had experience with hand foot and mouth disease? Ava has it at the moment. She has little blisters on her tongue and mouth and spots on her hands and bottom area. Generally you wouldn't know anything was wrong looking at her, but man is her attitude and day sleep shocking (normally sleeps 2hrs, waking after half hr). She also woke at 4:30am last night and called out "mummy, mumma, mum" that's it and straight back to sleep until 8am. Nightmare perhaps?

J you might know, is it bad for me to be around her while she has hfm and I'm pregnant? I know chicken pox is not good for pregnant woman but wasn't sure about hfm. I can't avoid her completely obviously

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Most of the risks are in 3rd trimester but not really to the mum, just a risk of the Bub getting it. Does your munchkin have high temps?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations, Maybee!!! I really hope this one is sticky for you. Xx

When I was pregnant with DD, DS got HFM and the doctor told me there was no risk, I was about 24 weeks at the time I think.

We enjoyed the Wiggles today. Although DS wasn't feeling too well and threw up everywhere when we got home, so feeling bad about that now! I thought he was just tired. Obviously not.
    This year, so far, has been terrible as far as illness is concerned!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (14-06-2015),maybee baybee  (14-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Most of the risks are in 3rd trimester but not really to the mum, just a risk of the Bub getting it. Does your munchkin have high temps?
    Thanks! She had a mild fever for a couple of days then the spots/blisters appeared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sounds like a pretty mild case

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI warning, I think I have a mild case of thrush is it ok to use some canisten (sp) cream internally while 3 dpo?

I have the flu, thrush and the runs I have no idea how or why a baby would implant in me this month, I am a mess 😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    TMI warning, I think I have a mild case of thrush is it ok to use some canisten (sp) cream internally while 3 dpo?

I have the flu, thrush and the runs I have no idea how or why a baby would implant in me this month, I am a mess 😂😂
    Is fine to use Canestan cream; definitely better to treat the thrush than leave it. Have you also taken a once-off dose of fluconazole? (Over-the-counter at Pharmacy).

As for TTC...it's always the months you think are a write-off that conception occurs! Hope you had lots of sex!

J.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Has anyone had experience with hand foot and mouth disease? Ava has it at the moment. She has little blisters on her tongue and mouth and spots on her hands and bottom area. Generally you wouldn't know anything was wrong looking at her, but man is her attitude and day sleep shocking (normally sleeps 2hrs, waking after half hr). She also woke at 4:30am last night and called out "mummy, mumma, mum" that's it and straight back to sleep until 8am. Nightmare perhaps?

J you might know, is it bad for me to be around her while she has hfm and I'm pregnant? I know chicken pox is not good for pregnant woman but wasn't sure about hfm. I can't avoid her completely obviously
    HFM disease is caused by the Coxsackie virus, and is usually a mild illness in children. I cannot see why there would be any risk to your pregnancy, and as you say...you can't avoid Ava!

I would give her paracetamol if she is grumpy or febrile.

J.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (15-06-2015)