+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 849
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,094
    Thanks
    7,255
    Thanked
    5,867
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have been following your journey rocky. Hoping it all goes as smoothly as possible.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Far North QLD
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked
    1,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I have been following your journey rocky. Hoping it all goes as smoothly as possible.
    Thanks Mamasupial, I've been following your journey too

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (20-05-2015)

  4. #353
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Thanks FTM, that's very lovely It certainly hasn't been easy but I can't wait to meet bub & am sure he/she will be worth it all

    Good luck for your tests, they look great so far! That line looks really strong.
    Absolutely he or she will be worth it. I'm leaning more towards one gender than the other but I think you guys want a surprise yeah? So I'll keep quiet 😁😁

    Thanks for the good luck. I'm crapping myself as everywhere I read says the lines should get darker but there's nothing to do now but wait ..

  5. #354
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks
    1,036
    Thanked
    863
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations, FTM! Thats a lovely dark line.

    I've got my NT scan on Monday. So will be announcing next week if everything is ok.
    A teenager at work saw me today and said "Are you having another baby?!". WTF!! I'm obviously showing. A colleague was stood there and didn't say anymore when I said, errrr, no. Because I was put on the spot and didn't just want to say yes. Several other colleagues were just outside about to walk in after a meeting and it wasn't a good time to make an announcement!! Awkward. I'll explain to the lady who overhead next week. She's lovely. She'll find it funny that this girl busted me.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

    FirstTimeMummy2012  (20-05-2015)

  7. #355
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Far North QLD
    Posts
    2,188
    Thanks
    1,803
    Thanked
    1,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Absolutely he or she will be worth it. I'm leaning more towards one gender than the other but I think you guys want a surprise yeah? So I'll keep quiet 😁😁

    Thanks for the good luck. I'm crapping myself as everywhere I read says the lines should get darker but there's nothing to do now but wait ..
    Haha, yeah we're after a surprise. My gut instinct says girl & DH says boy. I'm so excited for either gender lol

    I see on your tests that first line is really dark which is how those tests go when the line is at it's max amount of colour. Can't wait until you get bloods, I have everything crossed it's a nice strong number

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

    FirstTimeMummy2012  (20-05-2015),shelby27  (21-05-2015)

  9. #356
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,846
    Thanks
    2,912
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Yeah still here unfortunately. Am hoping I can get out soon The doctor saw me today & said he wasn't completely happy with the up/down of my BP so he'll see how I go tonight & reassess tomorrow. Fingers crossed he'll let me go tomorrow
    Bugga that you are still there. Hopefully he'll let you out tomorrow. It's good they are keeping such a close eye on you

  10. #357
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Haha, yeah we're after a surprise. My gut instinct says girl & DH says boy. I'm so excited for either gender lol

    I see on your tests that first line is really dark which is how those tests go when the line is at it's max amount of colour. Can't wait until you get bloods, I have everything crossed it's a nice strong number
    I had bloods today 😁😁

  11. #358
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Yeah still here unfortunately. Am hoping I can get out soon The doctor saw me today & said he wasn't completely happy with the up/down of my BP so he'll see how I go tonight & reassess tomorrow. Fingers crossed he'll let me go tomorrow
    Hope your out soon Rocky, best of luck with the pregnancy ☺️

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

    Rocky27  (22-05-2015)

  13. #359
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I forgot to update. Hcg @ 14dpo was 292.
    No more testing and no more bloods. I'm going to road, enjoy the fact that m pregnant and relinquish my need to control everything. Whatever will be will be. So send me all the sticky vibes you can ladies 😊😊

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

    maybee baybee  (24-05-2015)

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,324
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I forgot to update. Hcg @ 14dpo was 292.
    No more testing and no more bloods. I'm going to road, enjoy the fact that m pregnant and relinquish my need to control everything. Whatever will be will be. So send me all the sticky vibes you can ladies 😊😊
    Very good plan. And very decent bhCG value.
    Consider my "firm, successful implantation vibes" sent your way.
    J

    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

    FirstTimeMummy2012  (22-05-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By J37 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 23-03-2015, 14:15
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #12
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 16:46
  3. Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 21-07-2014, 09:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!