+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Dr said that amoxicillin isn't the best antibiotic for the bacteria she has, but because she has improved a lot since she's been on it, she will leave her on it.

The dr in hospital said that unless we collected the sample in sterile pot as it came out, then it could come out a false positive. We tried that for 2 hours in the hospital, but she wouldn't wee. Depending on what's involved in testing for the reflux, I'd prefer to leave it and see if she gets another UTI. This is the first one she's had.

J, I hope your next lot of chemo goes ok. I do t know how you cope with the kids and being sick
    The doctor in the hospital is absolutely correct...unless it's a "clean catch", the urine sample is easily contaminated, and will come back as a false positive, yes.
    Can you get the report from your GP? I'm happy to look at it and interpret it for you.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss X, I hope you're feeling better soon, that sounds horrible! Are you able to rest or constantly looking after Chelsea?

J, I can't even imagine how sick you must feel after chemo. Do you have family helping you with kids? Will be thinking of you on Thursday. Xx

Waiting, good to hear from you!! Do you think Caleb's clumsiness could also be related to the ENT issue? Due to his balance being off? Just wondering.

Channy, I completely sympathise with you working full time. I only do 3 days and it's such a struggle. I am so exhausted when I get home.

Lil Smurfy, hope the UTI clears up soon. Poor Sienna!!

AFM, doing pretty well. Struggled a lot during my working days this week with feeling sick and exhausted. But today it's been a bit better. Just hoping it doesn't worsen!!! If I was going to get morning sickness for any pregnancy I'd rather it was my first when I had no other kids to look after! Lol. Maybe it's my age!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Babies of Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #5

Waiting, good to hear from you!! Do you think Caleb's clumsiness could also be related to the ENT issue? Due to his balance being off? Just wondering.
    Yes I have wondered if it might be connected. C isn't very stable on his feet.

Hope u feel better soon. MS and working sucks

MissX I had low blood pressure with both of my pregnancies. Take it easy. Don't overdo things. I found I was pretty useless during the 1st trimester with C but I felt better after around 16 weeks. BP stayed low the whole time but I just had to make sure I sat down as much as possible, didn't get up too quickly etc. be careful with hot showers too, I nearly fainted a couple of times. Hope it improves soon.

J - chemo must be awful I really feel foru. Hope u r getting the help and support u need at this time

Smurfy - how's sienna doing? Hope she's feeling better
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 19-04-2015 at 15:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I hope you are feeling better soon

Sienna is much better now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went for my 8 week scan this afternoon and bubba is doing great! Measuring perfectly at 8 weeks and has a strong, fast heartbeat
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1429687823.838813.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Went for my 8 week scan this afternoon and bubba is doing great! Measuring perfectly at 8 weeks and has a strong, fast heartbeat
    Attachment 69575
    Yay!! What a lovely picture to behold. So, what is your predicted due date, based on today's scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    December 2nd. But I hope to be end of November. I am a big Xmas person, so want the occasions to be separate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah Miss X, that's great!! Very happy that everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am beyond exhausted. All I've wanted to do since 4:30 this morning is go back to sleep. Work has been a significant struggle, then feeding and bathing the kids worse. Meadow is almost asleep then I'm going to bed about 7pm. The glamour of pregnancy. Just over 7 weeks for me....assuming everything is still growing in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Ah Miss X, that's great!! Very happy that everything is ok.
    How are you travelling, Bond? When is your next scan?
    You mentioned your dates were a bit behind your calculated date of conception...When we conceived Lucy, my husband went interstate for about 10 days. So, we had sex the morning he left, which was SIX days before I ovulated (based on OPKs and BBT)...so, conception occurred at least six days after we had sex!! My point is, the date you have sex and the date you actually conceive can be almost a week apart! Not to be too graphic, but in the right cervical mucus, sperm can live for quite a while.
    I remember when I told hubby I was pregnant, he said "How??...I've been away!". But, given that Lucy looks alot like him, I think he is reassured that it was not the milkman, so to speak

11. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (22-04-2015)