+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hope you can get some answers about his ent, sounds like u r doing well otherwise
    Yup can't complain really that's cute Lincoln is walking - the fun and games will really begin now!! C manages to bash and crash his way through every day. Today involved falling backwards off the couch and sideways off the bed *sigh*. He is SO accident prone but loves to climb, does my head in, think I'm gaining grey hairs by the minute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I am stupidly proud he has just started to identify his body parts too! So far you can ask him about: head, eyes, ears, tummy, nose and willy and he points at the right bits. I am still really struggling with being a full time working mum but mostly I make it all work
    Chelsea had started correctly identifying animals in books. The day she pointed to all 5 animals I said to her, we celebrated like we had won the lotto! Hahaha these are beautiful times!!! Lincoln is very clever indeed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post

Travelling along ok here. Caleb is now 18 months. Need to book his check up and immunisations. He's starting to say a couple of words but still doesn't really have a wide range of sounds so need to see what the dr thinks. Also getting an ENT referral as he's had issues with ear infections and tonsils and snores like a train a lot of the time. He also can't breathe with his mouth shut so need to get it all looked at. Apart from that he's running around like crazy. Hope everyone is well.
    I hope you get answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hopefully @J37 is around or someone else might know. Today my GP put me onto Stemzin for my dizziness due to low blood pressure.
    I forgot to mention to my dr that I am taking Elevit morning sickness tablets morning and night.
    Do you know if it is ok to have both? Or should I stop the Elevit?
    It is fine to take both together.
    Do you have vertigo?...I ask, because this is the reason Stemzine is usually presribed. Vertigo is like a "spinning dizziness".

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Shelby, I can't believe he's nearly 1. That has flown.

Just heard from the doctor. Sienna has a UTI. The doctor wants to test for urinary reflux, once Sienna has finished the antibiotics.
    Lil Smurfy, make sure you get the full microscopy and culture report of Sienna's urine sample, from your GP, just to be sure. It should name the bacteria involved, and its sensitivities to certain antibiotics.

This information will be useful later on. Plus, you need to be certain it was a true UTI, and not just a contaminated sample.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting and Shelby...good to have you back!!

I'm OK, thanks for asking. I start a new regimen of chemotherapy next Thursday, so I'm a bit anxious about that...the previous regimen was bad enough!! The worst bit is the nausea and fatigue.
    I am losing my hair in massive amounts, but I still seem to have alot...my hair is long and thick, so I guess I have a fair bit of "reserve".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post

I'm OK, thanks for asking. I start a new regimen of chemotherapy next Thursday, so I'm a bit anxious about that...the previous regimen was bad enough!! The worst bit is the nausea and fatigue.
    I am losing my hair in massive amounts, but I still seem to have alot...my hair is long and thick, so I guess I have a fair bit of "reserve".

Thinking of you J big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is fine to take both together.
    Do you have vertigo?...I ask, because this is the reason Stemzine is usually presribed. Vertigo is like a "spinning dizziness".

Unfortunately yes. Yesterday I almost fainted and was very unstable on my feet. I would slowly stand and my vision would go black for about 3 seconds each time. GP found that my blood pressure is low. Thank you for letting me know I can have both. Hopefully I won't have to for much longer.

I hope the next lot of chemo doesn't cause to much stress for you. I am so sorry you are going through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Thanks Bond - a week away exactly now! Looking forward to it. At the same time, I feel some dread about it as well. Not sure why.
    Going by LMP, current due date is 2nd December. I don't want to have it any later than that date as I never wanted a December baby! To close to Christmas! So hopefully this Bub will be early like Chelsea!

I hope you get some answers regarding Sienna now
    I have a December baby and to be perfectly honest you don't even notice it's close to Xmas. Her birthday is FAR more special than Xmas anyways. There's 2 weeks between her birthday and Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dr said that amoxicillin isn't the best antibiotic for the bacteria she has, but because she has improved a lot since she's been on it, she will leave her on it.

The dr in hospital said that unless we collected the sample in sterile pot as it came out, then it could come out a false positive. We tried that for 2 hours in the hospital, but she wouldn't wee. Depending on what's involved in testing for the reflux, I'd prefer to leave it and see if she gets another UTI. This is the first one she's had.

J, I hope your next lot of chemo goes ok. I do t know how you cope with the kids and being sick