+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats bond

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy...I cannot believe Lincoln is walking at 13 months!!! Took Lucy until well past 18 months!! Clever little boy

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    That's fine. What antibiotic did she prescribe? Amoxycillin?

Yes amoxicillin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond and MissX...I wouldn't worry about having a December bub...the Mums I know who have December bubs always manage to make a lovely effort for their child's birthday. And...just think, when you have to get up in the middle of the night, it wont be freezing!!

That will be a new experience for me! I've had two winter bubs so summer will make a change! Although Toby's birthday is technically summer over here but as a newborn in the UK it was thick, deep snow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just popping in to say hi again!! Planning the boys birthday party can you believe Liam will be 1 on Anzac Day crazy!!! He going really well running around like a looney but such a happy little man!

Hope your all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby, I can't believe he's nearly 1. That has flown.

Just heard from the doctor. Sienna has a UTI. The doctor wants to test for urinary reflux, once Sienna has finished the antibiotics.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (16-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I'm not around much, deleted the app from my phone then forgot about it haha! I guess it shows maybe I don't need to be here much anymore

Bond - wow congrats another Bub!

MissX - hope u r feeling a bit better. It's harder with pregnancy #2, hang in there

J - how r u doing with ur treatment etc? Been thinking of u.

Shelby - wow 1 so soon gee that's gone quickly

Smurfy - hope the antibiotic kicks in quickly for sienna. DD used to get Utis, not nice

Travelling along ok here. Caleb is now 18 months. Need to book his check up and immunisations. He's starting to say a couple of words but still doesn't really have a wide range of sounds so need to see what the dr thinks. Also getting an ENT referral as he's had issues with ear infections and tonsils and snores like a train a lot of the time. He also can't breathe with his mouth shut so need to get it all looked at. Apart from that he's running around like crazy. Hope everyone is well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (16-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully @J37 is around or someone else might know. Today my GP put me onto Stemzin for my dizziness due to low blood pressure.
    I forgot to mention to my dr that I am taking Elevit morning sickness tablets morning and night.
    Do you know if it is ok to have both? Or should I stop the Elevit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy...I cannot believe Lincoln is walking at 13 months!!! Took Lucy until well past 18 months!! Clever little boy

I am stupidly proud he has just started to identify his body parts too! So far you can ask him about: head, eyes, ears, tummy, nose and willy and he points at the right bits. I am still really struggling with being a full time working mum but mostly I make it all work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi everyone sorry I'm not around much, deleted the app from my phone then forgot about it haha! I guess it shows maybe I don't need to be here much anymore

Bond - wow congrats another Bub!

MissX - hope u r feeling a bit better. It's harder with pregnancy #2, hang in there

J - how r u doing with ur treatment etc? Been thinking of u.

Shelby - wow 1 so soon gee that's gone quickly

Smurfy - hope the antibiotic kicks in quickly for sienna. DD used to get Utis, not nice

Travelling along ok here. Caleb is now 18 months. Need to book his check up and immunisations. He's starting to say a couple of words but still doesn't really have a wide range of sounds so need to see what the dr thinks. Also getting an ENT referral as he's had issues with ear infections and tonsils and snores like a train a lot of the time. He also can't breathe with his mouth shut so need to get it all looked at. Apart from that he's running around like crazy. Hope everyone is well.
    Hope you can get some answers about his ent, sounds like u r doing well otherwise