+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great numbers Bond!
    I don't get my results. She will only tell me if anything is wrong. But booked in with my OB for the 22nd and will get a dating scan then. I will be exactly 8 weeks then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ha ha MCB, your hubby is keen!! You can tell they sleep well.

They're beautiful girls. So glad life is treating you well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results Bond.

Miss X - how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Rebecca wow 21 weeks already. We find boys names difficult to agree on.

MCB wow your hubby is keen isn't he?! Autumn makes me clucky. Hopefully one day soonish it will happen for me.

Ava has a terrible cold at the moment. Dr prescribed antibiotics to help. So much snot and noticeably congested across her nose and eyes and an awful barking cough. Poor little thing projectile vomited today after a coughing fit. It was mostly water, mucous and apple :-/ She got such a fright. We're off camping for Easter so hoping the antibiotics kick in and she doesn't get worse.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter break and the Easter Bunny is good to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maybee,

It most certainly will happen for you! I can't remember whether you are recording your BBT, and doing your OPKs? I used Ovuview, rather than Fertility Friend...I found that Fertility Friend bogs you down with checking "symptoms", and I think most people will agree that symptoms can be easily imagined, or simply reflect PMT. I am pretty sure I used to plead with you all to avoid "symptom spotting" in the TWW!!

Anyway, I digress...it will happen. I know from my experience trying to conceive Lucy, that it felt like forever! But come she did, and there is no reason to believe your baby is not on his/her way. And you are younger than I was.

Lucy has a cold too these past few days; snotty running nose, barking cough, off her food, looks miserable. I gave her the once over, and concluded she has a viral illness, so am giving her ibuprofen and Polaramine. Polaramine is great for drying up secretions such as snot!!

Bond...very good numbers! How are you feeling; physically and emotionally?

MissX...what do you mean your GP wont give you the results? Personally, I would insist!! But if you are happy with that arrangement, then that's fine.

LS...I haven't even considered potty-training, so you have done well even to have started. Lucy occasionly says "pi pi" and points to her nappy, when she has done a poo...but it is certainly not consistent, and quite honestly, I am not ready!!!

Hope everyone else is well. AFM, chemotherapy was yesterday, and awful, so I am still in bed at 0730, feeling nauseated and trying to distract myself with BH. Luckily the kids are still asleep. I saw my Surgeon on Tuesday after repeat imaging on Monday, and the cancer is definitely shrinking with the chemotherapy. So pleased with that.

Happy Good Friday to everyone!

J.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Good Friday to you too, J! I'm sorry you're feeling so sick after chemotherapy. Can't believe your kids are still asleep at 07:30!! They are definitely looking after you!!

Hoping that Lucy and Ava get well soon. And that your Easter break goes well, Maybee! I second what J says that it will definitely happen for you before long. TTC can be so consuming, certainly was for me with all the trouble we had last time and it's hard to relax and not think about it. Big hugs.

I'm doing fine so far, just been very tired. Have been going to bed early. Doesn't help I'm usually up once or twice with M, then awake for the day by around 5am. She slept in until 6am today which was great but was grumpy when she woke and has started vomiting. So appears to have gastro again. Probably from daycare this week. She's only been there a couple of hours each day as we're easing her in gently but yesterday didn't cope and my mum had to collect her after 90 mins. Really hope next week is better because after that my mum returns to the UK and I'll have to leave work if she won't settle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, I remember so well, you telling us not to symptom spot. And for me, the one month I felt perfectly normal, was the month I was pregnant.

That's fantastic that your cancer has shrunk. I hope you are feeling better soon. Is hubby helpful while you're so unwell?

Bond, I hopeMeadow settles into childcare quickly. Sienna was very slow to settle. And I hope she is feeling better soon.

Maybee, I hope your next bub is on the way very soon

AFM, I'm loving Sienna's childcare. She's due to move out of the baby room. They know she doesn't adjust well with people she's not familiar with, so they're considering moving one of the staff from the baby room, with her, to help her adjust better. I'm so glad they're thinking about how she'll cope

I hope Ava and Lucy are both better soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

J37  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Good Friday everyone, love Lucy xx.

(She looks a bit bleary-eyed!! And her dress is around her chubby little waist!!).

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chatty ladies.

J I'm glad the cancer is shrinking. Lucy is adorable hope she feels better soon.

Smurfy that's great the childcare is doing that

Bond I hope Meadow settles into daycare this week.

Maybee I hope ava feels better soon.

MissX hope you and Chelsea are well.

Michelle your girls are gorgeous. Hubby sure is keen

AFM Mesa is now 6mths old and doing well. 66cm and 7.19kg
    River is having some amazing tantrums.
    I'm suffering from abdominal pain/cramps since yesterday. Not sure why

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (04-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lucy is gorgeous.

Toni, I hope you feel better soon. Pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahaha Smurfy. Not a chance

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (03-04-2015)