+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFP 3.5 weeks after MC

Hi everyone, So as some of you may know, my hubby and I had a miscarriage on 26th Feb after my hcg had dropped from 11 to 7, then to under 3. It's honestly been a difficult few weeks, emotions all over the place. Sorry if TMI but hubby and I didn't really feel like DTD, but we did, just once on 8th March. My doc told me to treat the MC as the first day of my period, so in saying that, OD would have been approx 10th March. AF is due tomorrow, but considering I've been nauseous for the past week, I took a digital test. BFP pregnant 1-2!!!! Considering what just happened to us, I'm not sure whether to be nervous or excited!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sammymac For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammymac View Post
    Hi everyone, So as some of you may know, my hubby and I had a miscarriage on 26th Feb after my hcg had dropped from 11 to 7, then to under 3. It's honestly been a difficult few weeks, emotions all over the place. Sorry if TMI but hubby and I didn't really feel like DTD, but we did, just once on 8th March. My doc told me to treat the MC as the first day of my period, so in saying that, OD would have been approx 10th March. AF is due tomorrow, but considering I've been nauseous for the past week, I took a digital test. BFP pregnant 1-2!!!! Considering what just happened to us, I'm not sure whether to be nervous or excited!
    I too fell pregnant straight after a miscarriage. It can happen good luck with everything!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

sammymac  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations! It's hard to get excited about when it's following a mc but I'd definitely say you are pregnant. I fell pregnant with DD2 following a mc. They put the conceived date back to prior to the mc as I must of O not long after. She's a healthy 6 year old now!
    All the best with it 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Congrats hun. Im praying this is ur sticky take home bub good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Massive congrats!! We fell pregnant 3 weeks after a m/c... that rainbow baby is now 2.5 years old it is hard to be excited, i dont think we fully believed it until she was actually born and in our arms. Sending lots and lots of sticky vibes your way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats!! I really hope things go well for you this time around. I just got my positive this morning too, so we should be due around the same time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!!!! I'm so nervous/excited still. Haven't told hubby yet this time as I'm waiting until he gets home from work. Last time I told him over the phone because I couldn't hold it in! This time I've put the test in a box and wrapped it with blue and pink ribbon. I've been to the doctor already too and have had a blood test. Bit nervous about the blood results as last time I had bloods done 4 days after AF was due, and this time a day before AF is due. Anyone else been in the same boat?

Sending a huge congrats to you ElleL!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got pg first month after a chemical pregnancy (hcg of 17 day AF was due, but went to <5, 2 days later) with my son who is now a healthy 6 year old. I am now pg with my 3rd straight after a mmc in January (I had a D and C when I was 9 weeks along). I had a dating scan 2 weeks ago that showed a heartbeat and My OB wants me to come in again this week for another scan to ensure it's still progressing well - I am very nervous.
    Congratulations on your BFP and fingers crossed it all goes well for you this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that everything goes well for you Shebes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really nervous about getting my blood results. Last time I first had bloods I was 4weeks 4days and my level was very low (11). This time I'm technically only 3weeks 6days so I would expect my levels to be low. But how low? I'm super nervous to hear the result.