+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Just can't kick it ...

What are your remedies. ..
    I've been in well for a few weeks ..sort of head cold one min a runny nose ....dried up mostly now most of the time it's blocked ...bit of a head cold ....little cough....sneezing on and off occasionally. ...
    The.******* won't go away ...
    I've done the cold and flu tablets the first few days t ha the it was at its worse ....
    What are you remedies THAT work ....help please it frustrating. ...I'm over it .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I cover myself in Vicks before bed and before having a hot shower - it seems to help with unblocking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As long as you are not pregnant eat some black licorice. Real licorice (I use Darrell Lea soft black licorice) helps clear coughs, mucus and sore throats. 3 or 4 small sticks a couple of times a day and it should clear up in a couple of days. But anyone that is pregnant and reading this should NOT eat black licorice as it can effect a growing bubba.
    Last edited by WiseOldOwl; 22-03-2015 at 08:24.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

KiWolf  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I feel you OP- I have one too!

I wish the world would just stop turning for a bit so I could rest- but of course I still have **** to do!

I create a "care package" one for home one for work- the nose spray stuff, lemsip, Vicks, throat lozenges.

Eat lots of veggie/chicken soup, take ginger, Vit C, and garlic.

That's all I know- Vicks and hot shower helps too. Other than that I'm pretty sure it's just time..

If it keeps up much longer maybe see a doctor? Have you been getting many chances to rest? Being worn down certainly doesn't help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A friend of mine recommended BioCeuticals AmraForce (Andrographis, Echinacea and Olive Leaf)- I find it helps lessen the severity and longevity- hopefully it might help you ditch yours for good : )