+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 3 sisters, 2 older (7 and 4 years older) and one 3 years younger.

I love all my sisters even though they can be trying at times. It's does suck that we all live live in different states though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one younger blood related sister (my siblings are a complicated explanation).
    She's 18 months younger than me but due to mental delays seems a lot younger than she is.
    I have a lot more motherly instincts toward her as I took care of her more than anything else and know when my mum passes I'll take it up again. A few years ago my mum pulled her sh1t together and started actually being a mum. I can't get out of the "take care of her" mind set though so all my future plans are planned for my kids and my sister.
    We aren't close. Basically we keep to ourselves though i talk to her regularly. We have almost completely seperate lives, which I'm okay with. Not being able to get out of the care taker mind set was taking quite a drastic toll on me, so i'm a bit glad for it atm.
    I love her to bits though and would do anything for her i can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 siblings who are adopted. My sister is 7 years older than me and my brother 5 and a half years older than me. I was the miracle child when my mum was 40.

I'd actually love to write about about nature/nurture one day based on my own experiences and observations in my family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have I have 2 brothers, 1 older, 1 younger. We arent as close as we used to be. Distance, people change. That sort of thing

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm the only girl out of four. I have 2 younger brothers aged 31 and 30 and my older bro is 34. Far out, we're all getting old!!!!
    The younger ones are both single, the older one is in a relationship and has two kids, a 2 year old and a newbie little girl born last Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have 2 half sisters and a half brother and 2 step sisters. But I only acknowledge 1 of my half sisters as my sibling.

I am the oldest (26), step sister 1 is 23, step sister 2 is 21, half sister 1 (the only one i acknowledge) is almost 17, half sister 2 is 14 turning 15 and half brother is almost 13.

Step sisters are from step dads previous marriage. Him and mum then had half sister 1.

Half sister 2 and half brother are my dad and his wife's kids.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My brother and his wife come round for dinner every Monday. My DS absolutely loves them.
    I tell my brother everything and - Can. Not. Wait. To tell him when we get our bfp for #2 (hopefully in a weeks time!) it's been so hard keeping this secret of ttc!

After reading everyone's situations, I feel very blessed to have my little brother be my best friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two siblings: one younger sis approx 18 months and a brother who is over 10 years younger than me. My sister and I have always been close, in the sense that we played together and it was always a love/hate relationship. We are very different in many ways and she drives me up the wall constantly but at the same time I feel fiercely protective of her and would do anything for her. My little bro has always been the baby of the family but in the last few years he's really broken out and established himself as his own person, he ran off and got married in secret after suddenly breaking up with his long term girlfriend, and now has a baby with his 'new' wife. We love him to bits but he can sometimes be a bit funny about things eg is a staunch conspiracy theorist about pretty much everything: vaccines, GMOs, big pharma, government spy's, mind control... The list goes on. We used to humour him and laugh it off but he's completely serious and if anything he's become a lot more serious as he's gotten older. He can be hard to talk to as every conversation ultimately heads back to one of those topics and his theories. My sis and I remind ourselves that he's still only very young, he's trying to be his own person and grow up quickly. He probably thinks we are a bit dumb too. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the youngest of 5, I have 4 older brothers, 43, 40, 33, 31 & me 29 ! Being the only girl sucked but hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is an interesting one i have two brothers both younger and not close but as soon as they started having children of their own we are now closer bizarre cos one lives in San Fran and the other in nz. A real blessing us comparing our kids and having a common ground to chat really thankful interesting that one has two dd and a newborn ds and my hubby and I have two dd and about to have our ds so exciting!!