+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    The kids and I are all showered and ready for bed. The weather is perfect for curling up in bed with a book. Or another adult human.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I had another rotten sleep last night. A combination of this ongoing neck/jaw pain and fun new insomnia but we had a nice morning with my brother and my nephew who is the same age as DS2.

I'm at dialysis now and will finish at about 7.30pm and then mum, dad, DS2 and I are off to the farm first thing tomorrow and will either come back Monday night or Tuesday morning depending on what dialysis times I get.
    I can't wait to get home and see DH and my big kids. I'm going to do washing and bake and clean and get them all set for the next week. DH is more than capable of doing that but I'm itching to get my mum on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I had another rotten sleep last night. A combination of this ongoing neck/jaw pain and fun new insomnia but we had a nice morning with my brother and my nephew who is the same age as DS2.

I'm at dialysis now and will finish at about 7.30pm and then mum, dad, DS2 and I are off to the farm first thing tomorrow and will either come back Monday night or Tuesday morning depending on what dialysis times I get.
    I can't wait to get home and see DH and my big kids. I'm going to do washing and bake and clean and get them all set for the next week. DH is more than capable of doing that but I'm itching to get my mum on
    Hope the pain eases and you're able to get some sleep.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chunkydunks For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (21-03-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I am relaxing in bed with a sneaky vods listening to my son play with playdough and chat with his daddy. At times like this I feel proud that I fought so hard for them to have a relationship.

DS had a tantrum this morning and said 'go away! I want daddy!' and literally three seconds later FOB walked through the door. So I think he might now believe they have some magical thistle whistle type connection :-)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (21-03-2015),Chunkydunks  (21-03-2015),HearMeRoar  (21-03-2015),misskittyfantastico  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

You're such a wonderful mum.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

harvs  (21-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (21-03-2015),misskittyfantastico  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have so much study to do, but my motivation to do so has gone!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PomPoms For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
    I have so much study to do, but my motivation to do so has gone!
    I hear ya! Exact same situation here. . If you find some motivation be sure to send some my way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    By the end of Saturdays (particularly when I spend them at home instad of taking them out) I really just want to go hide somewhere and not have someone climbing on me, squashing my boobs and hurting my pregnant belly, grabbing at me, getting into things, fighting each other, harassing the dog etc

To not have to drag them to time outs, get ds3 away from the oven, clean up poop and pee and rush him to the toilet...

To not have to tell ds1 to get off the computer 5 times and threaten banning to get him to listen, arrange stimulating games and fun activities and keep them entertained to stop them becoming destructive.

To not have to figure out exactly why ds2 is freaking out this time and try to work through his intricate, at times difficult mind and negotiate with him while unsure whether to offer a hug or give him his space..

But then I look at them- dS1 helps me for 20 minutes politely to find my keys and occasionally tells me a random "I love you."

DS2 hugs me and shows me he can do something new or say something new which is huge for me because he's developmentally quite delayed.. And DS3 climbs on me and gives me a kiss and hug- then Giggles when I grab his tootsie rolls (feet) and count his piggies.

Then there's the mess- that I'll be taking care of before I get my turn to go to bed. But oh well- such is life

I don't usually b**** this much- but I'm not really great with headcolds in pregnancy :P

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiWolf For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (21-03-2015),HearMeRoar  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I cleaned out my pantry today and I am totally horrified by what I threw out. (Out of date). It now looks so neat and organised. I bet it does last the first shopping trip. It's dd2 job to put away any groceries.

I am also shocked by dinner tonight. I was in a bad mood this morning I just threw a whole frozen chicken in the slow cooker with four cut up potatoes. I had run out marinate ingredients and I was going to go to shop and come back as baste it. Well I forgot. So the chicken had no seasoning at all. It was cooked from frozen on low 10 hours. I took it out expecting it fall apart (I was going to make kebab wraps) well it stayed together so cuckoo in the oven for 10 mind to crisp up the skin. Dh and kids keep raving about it. :what: it was really moist and nice.

Edited to add. I just filled 12 plastic eggs to make surprise eggs like those silly you tube videos my kids are hooked on. They will be rewards for going to bed with no boobie.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 21-03-2015 at 20:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Omg you are wonder woman. Your kids are so blessed to have you as their mum.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (22-03-2015)