+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Megs hugs. That pain is freaking horrible. I know when mine strangulated it 10 times worse than any of the labours were. I actually went from owie to OMG this hurts in 1 hour to total delirious in next hour. I was on stripping in the middle of the er. I couldnt lay flat. So please call a ambulance if it get bad because it can go from bad to emergency in a very quick time.
    Yeah I will. The only thing that seems to help is laying flat and I can usually get it back in by pressing on it but the other day it just kept coming back out. Could not stand upright. Finally got it in and was ok yesterday and so far today. Just trying not to do anything to strain the area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Does it have to be morning? I'm about to get my lazy **** ready and go to the shopping centre. I need to layby DS's birthday present because that's coming up on us way too quickly. He knows what he's getting so he's coming with me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Plan was to clean the entire house, together, ceiling to floor, and chuck a load of stuff.

However, I am sick- very very sick (sore throat, ear, and high temp).
    It is absolutely pouring out, so going to wait until it calms down this afternoon, and go see a doctor.

DH is playing games on his laptop, and will probably stay glued to it until he gets hungry (asks me to make something) or needs to use the toilet.
    Actually, it's more likely that he will get work calls every 20 minutes.

So much for "this weekend is just about us, as we haven't spent more than an hour together for 3 weeks".... *grump*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    Does it have to be morning? I'm about to get my lazy **** ready and go to the shopping centre. I need to layby DS's birthday present because that's coming up on us way too quickly. He knows what he's getting so he's coming with me lol.
    Scrap that....can't go anywhere. I've put on so much weight that I only have a very small selection of clothes that fit and they're all dirty at the moment. I'll be over there --------------------> wallowing in my own self pity and throwing stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Cheers to the freakin' weekend quiet one for us. Managed to get a sleep in this morning which was nice, and the kids didnt even trash the house for a change! Of course as soon as cyclone dd3 was up I had cereal tipped all over the couch and rug. A full box!! But easy fixed. Was going to take kids to the beach/park later but its too hot so we are hanging out in the aircon. Im avoiding housework like the plague but going to put a movie on for the kids later, turn my music up and get stuck in to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    We are at my cousin's house for a roast lunch for his wife and my num's birthday. My second last roast before I have my op. Going to make the most if it 🍗🍖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am cleaning the house and my room. Gonna see if a friend wants to come over and we drink our misery away. Hopefully she does. I need a good drink. DS will be in bed so i dont care if i have a drink(normally i wouldnt drink with him in my care but i am really down atm and need some cheering up).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Weekend chat thread. All welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    Scrap that....can't go anywhere. I've put on so much weight that I only have a very small selection of clothes that fit and they're all dirty at the moment. I'll be over there --------------------> wallowing in my own self pity and throwing stuff.
    , do you have time to chuck them in the wash?. Hugs

AFM- I'm still dealing with gastro/food poisening, I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    , do you have time to chuck them in the wash?. Hugs

AFM- I'm still dealing with gastro/food poisening, I'm not sure.
    They'll go in the wash soon and I'll just have to wear something not so clean and bleach stained to the supermarket. I just seem to be going through a rapid expansion stage...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't been around the hub much lately and am trying to catch up on some threads while DD is napping.. I should really be getting ready to go out though... We've just had a big down pour of rain buts gone now.. wish it would hang around