+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Which sleeping bag?

What sleeping bag do you use for bubs? I bought a gro-bag but I don't like it...feels a bit like a pillowcase and the material all bunches up when she moves around.

Currently in a medium LTD swaddle with arms out...I like the way they are firmer around the mid section - are there any sleeping bags like this? I only need 0.5 and 1.0 tog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My ds has used ones by Plum. I think they are good quality and he seemed comfortable in them. Washed up well too. ( he is a big boy in a bed now so no longer using them.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use ergo pouch and love to dream. The ergo pouch seem to be her favourite and stay in place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use love to dream mainly because they have air vents that you can open and close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried the love to dream sleeping bag in the 0.5 tog (I like the idea of the vents), but all of the ones I purchased (including the one they replaced) had an issue with one of the press studs (the one under the arm covering the zip). The material around it rips, they haven't come of yet but I am waiting for it.

I liked the grobags but I am trying the Ergopouch ones this winter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We used a sleeping bag over the LTD swaddle for a while, then slowly transitioned out of the swaddle to just the sleeping bag. I bought 2 x Merino Kids wool sleeping bags. They are expensive but fit from 3 months - 2years & you can use in 18-27 degrees, just change the clothing they have on underneath. I liked the idea of natural fibres
    I use Ergopouch 0.3 tog for day sleeps in summer. They make higher togs too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    I tried the love to dream sleeping bag in the 0.5 tog (I like the idea of the vents), but all of the ones I purchased (including the one they replaced) had an issue with one of the press studs (the one under the arm covering the zip). The material around it rips, they haven't come of yet but I am waiting for it.
    Yes you just reminded me that I have the same problem on one of the bags. I think it's a 1.0 tog one though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent, thanks everyone - I'll check those out online.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What bag should I get?

Our house can go down to 15-16 overnight in winter and I'm looking for something for DS to sleep in.

DS is currently in a LTD 50/50 1.0 tog without arms. Under it he wears a singlet and long onesie - but it's still around 18 overnight.

Which brand and tog should I be getting for winter and what should he wear under it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used plum ones. But also the target...or best n less or big w do great ones too that lasted and washed well. For a fraction of the price.