+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy test confusion!! HELP??

Hi everyone, I'm new here so please be gentle lol
    OK so I had a tubal ligation back in October 2014 and my periods have always been either right on que or a day or two early even after TL was done. My period was due sunday just gone and I still have not got it so now 4 days late and not much of an indecation that its coming. I did a HPT on tuesday and was negative, i even pulled it apart to look at the strip in the light and was very negative. I did another HPT this morning and there was no visible second pink line but i can see where it would be this time and once again i pulled it apart and looked in the sun light and the area where the line goes is dark but no line as such. What does this mean??
    I already have 3 kids and my partners 4 so i do not want anymore children hence why i had TL done plus i developed narcolepsy with my last pregnancy so i couldnt handle having another baby. This situation is teally weird, if im not pregnant why have i still not got my period??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pretty sure when you pull the tests apart you can see where the line is supposed to show up. Just to put your mind at ease I would get a blood test done. Best of luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to newbie3 For This Useful Post:

cuggs1986  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would go and get a blood test just to either put your mind at ease or confirm you are pregnant.
    I had my tubes tied in 2012(reversed a few weeks ago) ever since I had it done my period has been here, there and everywhere. One minute it's on time for a few months next I'm skipping it or a week late.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

cuggs1986  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    There are a few reasons a period might be late, including cysts or stress. Doesn't sound like you're pregnant - perhaps off to the GP to confirm?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

cuggs1986  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think you are pregnant but would test again in a week just to be sure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

cuggs1986  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, still nothing today but mucus has picked up which happens with me in the week leading up to period so fingers crossed it comes shortly or i will go to docs monday