+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    You don't want to hear what her mother said to me!!!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes, yes I do! I LOVE these threads! Thankfully the crazy is so CRAZY that it's easy to ignore.... But man it's funny! Xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

amyd  (18-03-2015),JustJaq  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The ones that really **** me off are from people who have never had, been around or involved with kids. I'll put thought into (some) things from other parents or people who work in a field with children but people that really have no idea **** me off.
    For example from my 19 year old partier cousin "Don't you think DD should be in her own room by now? And maybe in day care 3 or 4 days a week for social interaction. You dont want her spending to much time with you or she wont function properly in society"
    Might I add, DD was about 1 month old at the time and cousin still lives with her parents.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DPs mother told him that if his ex took him to court over custody of thier boys and he wasnt giving them enough junk food (maccas and the like, cordial always in the drink bottles, never water) that the boys would complain that dads house was boring and it would look bad for him.

Also, its ok to let little babies scream cause they need to learn its not all about them.

A gp also once told me that i couldnt pat my cat when i was pregnant cause it is too dangerous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Start feeding water in a bottle from birth whenever Bub wakes overnight to teach them to sleep through the night!!!???!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    To use Frontline on kids hair for nits

To just let my babies scream bc they have to learn to sleep

To just be subservient in marriage to keep the peace (yeah.... good luck with that one )

That cheating in long term relationships is ok as long as the other person doesn't know (wtf?)
    Can't believe I'm admitting this but I used Frontline on my own hair for bits and it gave me the worst headache!! I didn't even consider using it on DD but put in straight on myself lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant nits not bits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCreamingSoda View Post
    Yes, yes I do! I LOVE these threads! Thankfully the crazy is so CRAZY that it's easy to ignore.... But man it's funny! Xxx
    Ok you asked for it lol. To give an idea, she is a very traditional European. So here goes......

Liquor (rakiya) on dummy to get my son to sleep, he was only a month old. Pureed rice in his bottle or on a spoon, again only a few weeks old. In the hospital when she met my son for the first time, she insisted on putting more and more clothes and blankets on him because he was cold, he ended up with a fever and required iv fluids to flush it.

The worst would have been when I was told to not give him water from birth, no this is too normal, not even ribena in the water, but wait for it, chicken broth.

Then to top it off, apparently it was ok for them to give him Fanta and chocolate at 6 months of age.

In case you haven't realized I don't let my son out of my sight when they're around lol

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My grandma told me smacking children with your hand is wrong, it's confusing for the child because hands are for loving... Which is why you hit them with a wooden spoon...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

CitrusRainxxx  (19-03-2015),littlelove  (19-03-2015),pearlsandjandals  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    I meant nits not bits
    I read that and thought wooooah she used that on her pubes?? ROFLMAO

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (18-03-2015),LoveLivesHere  (18-03-2015),MissPolly  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    My grandma told me smacking children with your hand is wrong, it's confusing for the child because hands are for loving... Which is why you hit them with a wooden spoon...
    Aaaaah, you're back. And you have a really odd grandma!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (18-03-2015)