+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    MOOOOOOOOKKEEEEEYYYYY!!!

*happy dance*

I have decided to get up a bit early and kind of smoosh everything into a corner or if DS is still sleeping I'll clean up. A bit. And then send her an adorable 'don't hate me' message.

Tonight I learned 92% of hubbers are less lazy than I.
    Its not that I'm less lazy than you haha. I am the queen of procrastination! I just know how much I hate getting up to mess so 90% of the time I do it at night so I wake up to a clean how ready to get messy all over again lol! We don't have a cleaner (I want one lol) so I usually do dishes and general tidy every night before bed then vacuum and mop in the AM after DSS leaves for school and DH work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    Not related to Harvs thread really but my sister is a cleaner. She tells her clients that she is not a maid and she is not there to tidy up. If toys/clothes/ towels are on the floor she will push them out of the way as she is vacuuming and vacuum around the pile. If the bench is covered in clutter/dishes etc, she will move them to one side and clean around them. She doesn't care how dirty the floors/toilets/shower/basin etc is, she is happy to clean them but not tidy up before hand.

surprisingly she is in great demand as she is a really good cleaner, just very forthright about her expectations.
    I get the tidy up bit. My Nana has a cleaner. I'm talking about cleaning. Dishes, personally, I would consider something that is a cleaner thing. It's a cleaning chore many dislike and involves actual cleaning. Putting them away, not their job.

My Nana has had several cleaners and she always cleans before they get there. Her eye sight is not great so she doesn't actually do a good job but once the cleaner has been it isn't much better. All the cleaners she has had, about half a dozen, have all done the same quality. They literally run the vacuum cleaner over very roughly, then mop (well make parts of the floor wet), push a cloth around the bench sometimes and that's it. Her house is usually pretty tidy too. But every week she still cleans her house ready for the cleaner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a cleaner and she does all the jobs that you guys do first. That is her job though.
    We have the arrangement that way because it's what I need.
    She is here 2 hours once a week and I call for an extra day if I'm getting snowed under the mess. I do the big stuff after she leaves and I can get to things.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I love your house! Mine is a mess of clutter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Love your purple dining set!

I really wanted to see the before shot haha

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    Love your purple dining set!

I really wanted to see the before shot haha
    Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha yeah NOPE.

My room is still shocking and there are some cupboards I can't really open. I'm your worst nightmare Mokey. I haven't forgotten your grass trimming scissors.
    @HappyBovine would totally know about my purple dining set, being the IKEA aficionado that she is :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha yeah NOPE.

My room is still shocking and there are some cupboards I can't really open. I'm your worst nightmare Mokey. I haven't forgotten your grass trimming scissors.
    @HappyBovine would totally know about my purple dining set, being the IKEA aficionado that she is :-)
    I was going to comment ' if I wanted to see a clean house Havs I would look at my own' but that comes off really smug in the written form haha

I'm an OCD nightmare

Really am loving your purple dining set

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

harvs  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    That is one sexy house. I'm jealose!