+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post
    I stopped pill and surprisingly everything went straight back to normal straight away..hopefully that's a good sign..fingers crossed for you..eek it's really happening!!!

How exciting I have had the implant so long now I'm honestly a bit concerned about residual effects :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been in pill for 12 years so was amazing how quickly all went back to "normal" though I was VERY emotional for a few weeks!! More that usual!!

Just make sure u keep on a good diet and plenty of water for our next phase!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post
    I have been in pill for 12 years so was amazing how quickly all went back to "normal" though I was VERY emotional for a few weeks!! More that usual!!

Just make sure u keep on a good diet and plenty of water for our next phase!!!

That's so good to hear. Yea I have been on meal replacements for a while now so water is all good food not so much ;-) but stating on whole foods this week.... Let's see how my body likes real food before work :-) ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    thought I might pop in, we starting to this month, first month off the pill in 10 years, so not holding my breath this month. But already feel impatient, and slightly panicked. This is our #1 so feeling the stress of having no idea what we are getting into? Anyone else feel the panick? Nice to have some company during the month wait, how is it time you actually want the month to go quick and gets sooo slow!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

ElleDee  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    thought I might pop in, we starting to this month, first month off the pill in 10 years, so not holding my breath this month. But already feel impatient, and slightly panicked. This is our #1 so feeling the stress of having no idea what we are getting into? Anyone else feel the panick? Nice to have some company during the month wait, how is it time you actually want the month to go quick and gets sooo slow!

We are TTC officially this mth also.

This is number 1 for us also :-)

Must say feeling anxious about everything but also excited

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

ElleDee  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same with us @twentysomething and @JET09. We haven't been actively preventing the last couple of weeks, but not really trying either - whereas in April we will be actually trying. Eeeek! I can't wait to be a mum but at the same time I am a bit anxious about the whole pregnancy and giving birth thing (mostly birth!) and don't really know what to expect. Good luck to you both, hopefully we can all share this journey!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ElleDee For This Useful Post:

JET09  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ElleDee good luck to you lots of baby dust ur way ✨✨✨✨

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

ElleDee  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to join as we are TTC #1 also. After 10 years on the pill, we have been TTC since December. I hope everyone else has a better experience than me, but I have had very long cycles. Trying not to stress out too much and let it happen when it's the right time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's much more of a mess going off the pill than I expected! It has taken me 7 weeks to even get AF again! Hopefully it will get back to normal now though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleDee View Post
    It's much more of a mess going off the pill than I expected! It has taken me 7 weeks to even get AF again! Hopefully it will get back to normal now though...
    I know the feeling! Over 9 weeks to have my first AF. Now cycle two is at 40 days with no sign of AF. It was so unexpected for me too..