+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting!! I've been off the pill since Jan and everything went back into sync straight away!! Hoping this is a positive!! Will start folate and pre-vitamins in April to begin TTC in May.

Which brings me to a question..do any of you lovely ladies have advice for tips and tricks to save money..pay debts off as quickly as possible!!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagjd View Post
    Exciting!! I've been off the pill since Jan and everything went back into sync straight away!! Hoping this is a positive!! Will start folate and pre-vitamins in April to begin TTC in May.

Which brings me to a question..do any of you lovely ladies have advice for tips and tricks to save money..pay debts off as quickly as possible!!! 😊
    Some savings tips: Put all your extra money into paying off debts and obviously a portion for your savings. Make lunch at home and coffee if possible. Don't waste money on non essential items (clothes you don't need etc) set a weekly/fortnightly budget. We pay a nominal amount to our bills each pay so when the. Bills actually come they are either paid or not massive. We tightened things up a lot after becoming parents- especially once childcare was involved!!! Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bellaamore For This Useful Post:

Meagjd  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    feeling really ****ed off. I hate how there's like a couple of days per month when the magic can actually happen and the rest of the time is spent waiting!! we took a break last month as just had too much other stuff on to even think about BD and ttc and the break was lovely. back on the wagon this month but only got to BD twice this week plus last Saturday but I think I O'd yesterday (thermal shift today) so it's too late now. I'm finding the timing really difficult to manage. we are both exhausted with busy work schedules and I was hoping to BD again last night as fertility friend was telling me it was my most fertile day. DH fell asleep at 8pm though which really ****ed me off so we've missed the boat again this month. he doesn't seem to make this a priority or get that there's only a couple of days each month where it's actually likely to happen. to make matters worse I get no ewcm so it's even harder to really know when the time is right. I'm really over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    really getting dejected hearing about everyone's bfp. it's like literally every single person I know is expecting. except me. I'm really fed up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling lolly007, all of my friends have children or are expecting in the next month and hubby and I have only now just gotten into a place where we can actively start trying on our next cycle, we have been planning to start trying for the last 2 years but stuff just kept happening which delayed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made the exact same comment last night that everyone I know is pregnant and whenever I go on Facebook there's new babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad I'm not alone! it's actually crazy. it's getting to the point where I'll think of someone I've not thought of in ages and think "I bet they're pregnant" and I'll go on Facebook and sure enough, they are. when will it be our turn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    glad I'm not alone! it's actually crazy. it's getting to the point where I'll think of someone I've not thought of in ages and think "I bet they're pregnant" and I'll go on Facebook and sure enough, they are. when will it be our turn?
    Yep allllll the time..makes time pass so slowly while waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trying next month - who else?

Having implant removed this week and leering nature take it's course so maybe this mth for us.

Our first as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Having implant removed this week and leering nature take it's course so maybe this mth for us.

Our first as well
    I stopped pill and surprisingly everything went straight back to normal straight away..hopefully that's a good sign..fingers crossed for you..eek it's really happening!!!