+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best source of info for potential donors?

Hi ladies! I am writing an article for a small local mum's group's website about my experience as an egg donor. I did it in the US, so it's a bit of a different world there. I'm finishing the article with one sentence directing anyone interested in exploring this further in Australia, to visit XYZ. Just trying to decide what XYZ should be! Is there one go-to website that is a great starting off point? Nothing personal against bubhub, but looking for something where the whole website is dedicated to either egg donation, or at least fertility issues (and not a forum). Thanks heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure that there would actually be a singular site you could direct people to in Australia.
    Each state and every clinic all have differing process/regulations etc and then there is the added complication that there is an ever increasing number of women (like myself ) who actually seek donors/treatment overseas for a multitude of reasons.
    (Cost/access to donors/success rates/advanced techniques etc)

I'm Sure others may suggest some sites but I'm not sure it would actually accurately reflect current practise, more likely there own current view/preference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Either aussieeggdonors or eggdonationsaustralia would be your best bets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies! Good feedback.