+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrusRain View Post
    Why isn't there better regulation for things like this? I just don't get it. Can people really publish anything they like as long as there is a disclaimer?

Does TH have a disclaimer? I would check but I literally burnt my copy.
    Pam aren't going to publish anymore because if the health issues, the authors are still going to publish it as a web book though. It astounds me that anyone would fall for this malarkey. "oh public health has just said this book could cause babies to die, id better run out and get it" Where is the common sense?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Pam aren't going to publish anymore because if the health issues, the authors are still going to publish it as a web book though. It astounds me that anyone would fall for this malarkey. "oh public health has just said this book could cause babies to die, id better run out and get it" Where is the common sense?
    Check out his FB page. A lot of people still think he is amazing and will be buying to book!

https://www.facebook.com/paleochefpe...043886/?type=1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Check out his FB page. A lot of people still think he is amazing and will be buying to book!

https://www.facebook.com/paleochefpe...043886/?type=1
    I saw that yesterday, almost 800,000 likes. Crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I saw that yesterday, almost 800,000 likes. Crazy!
    Sadly one of Fb friends (a teacher at school) liked it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Sadly one of Fb friends (a teacher at school) liked it.
    Some of my friends like it too I mean, I can see how a paleoish diet can be beneficial-although i prefer the eating lots of veg, non processed food rather than cutting out entire food groups- but after all the other cr@p he has spouted, it wouldn't be him I'd go to for health advice, he really just doesn't have a clue.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-03-2015),Skyler  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Not read any previous replies...but does anyone else find it amusing how Pete has to eat all the foods he usually wouldn't for MKR?! Wonder what goes through his mind as he puts pasta or cheese into his mouth?! He probably just thinks of the money
    I've just noticed that you don't seem to see him swallowing - he puts it in his mouth but you never see him physically swallow, it crosses to someone else. That or my mind has become overly suspicious!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

Chunkydunks  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    I've just noticed that you don't seem to see him swallowing - he puts it in his mouth but you never see him physically swallow, it crosses to someone else. That or my mind has become overly suspicious!!
    I read an article somewhere about how many food judges or reviewers chew and spit. Possibly the case here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaraMum View Post
    I read an article somewhere about how many food judges or reviewers chew and spit. Possibly the case here.
    Make sense I guess - like wine judges spit or they'd be permanently polluted!