Closed Thread
Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Thanks for all the advice.

I can see that some of them don't look nice but this is the beginning of our investment portfolio and within our price range for now. I'm still waiting to hear back from our broker to see how much we can borrow. Plus with interest rates so low, don't want to over extend ourselves when they do go up.

We went to a seminar once about investing and the advice that I remember is that you don't even have to view an investment property as you're not the one living there and that it doesn't matter if you would live there or not, somebody will.

Thanks again, gives us food for thought.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hksl View Post
    Is you friend visiting nurse at Edwardstown child and youth? There are normally good at making booking for babies with sleep issues. Ask her to check with them if you friend would like to go public.
    She isn't on this Side of town. 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any recs for a good tax accountant down south? Want to get the most possible back ( honestly of course)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Any recs for a good tax accountant down south? Want to get the most possible back ( honestly of course)
    Debbie at Southside Tax. I thought we were going to end up with a debt of over 10k... she is so good she got us a return of afew hundred
    ! She is at Morphett Vale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a good one on Henley beach road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Debbie at Southside Tax. I thought we were going to end up with a debt of over 10k... she is so good she got us a return of afew hundred
    ! She is at Morphett Vale.
    She's right near us might give her a go. Prices are good too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can anyone down south recommend playground (not the fort one)!

There are heaps free things on too if u grabbed the messenger for the holidays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Can anyone down south recommend playground (not the fort one)!

There are heaps free things on too if u grabbed the messenger for the holidays
    Besides that one at Pt Noarlunga.. Our regulars are:
    Cottage Lane (Hackham)
    Southbank Blvrd (Sheidow Park)
    Ramrod Ave.. I think?! (Hallett Cove)
    Esplanade (Maslin Beach)
    Market Square (Old Noarlunga)
    End of Beach Rd (Christies Beach)
    There's afew good ones in Seaford Meadows / Seaford Heights too.
    And further down is the one on Espy at brighton, espy at Seacliff and Byron Ave, Black Forest (the one at Black Forest is good to train to)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Be warned the winter wonderland is not worth the time or money. I paid for a family ticket for Saturday's 1:30 session. I bought them online as it said "buy online and skip the que" we got there and we still had to stand in line of about 30 ppl. The skates were so old mine didn't even do up over the toes. We had to line up to get ON. The ice as there was about 5 toddlers being guided on the ice with these penguin things to help them balance. Once my daughter and I got on the ice (the other 2 ppl declined as there were too many people) it was uncontrolled Mayham! There was parents with toddlers with penguins, beginners climbing around the edge and falling all over the place. There were parents on the ice taking photos without skates. There even was a couple taking turns skating with a baby in their arms. I gave up after 15 minutes and knocking 2 kids over as there was no direction of skating (clockwise or anticlockwise) I can skate but I couldn't skate. There was about 100 ppl on the ice. I demanded a refund, he reluctantly gave it to me after I said is taken photos of plenty of OHS situations (mainly the baby being held whilst the parent was skating). They are just money hungry and you would get more out of your money going to theberton or Noarlunga rinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone a bit of a long shot but just wondering if anyone would know of parking within half an hour walk of Womens and Childrens hospital for a car and trailer.
    We normally park in the carpark their but obviously can't with a trailer attached.
    By using google maps the Adelaide aquatic centre is close by but I don't know what the parking is like.
    Also I think their are parks on robe terrace but unsure of timing etc.
    We should be in and out in three quarters of an hour but then have to add on walking time.
    If anyone knows if those places would work or know of any other places could you let me know please?

Sent from my MB526 using The Bub Hub mobile app