Closed Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Ladies, a question for a friend....a good sleep dr for bub please
    Is you friend visiting nurse at Edwardstown child and youth? There are normally good at making booking for babies with sleep issues. Ask her to check with them if you friend would like to go public.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hksl View Post
    Hi BigRedV,

Are you looking for something like 133 or 127 in Anzac Hwy? There are lot of units closer to Coles/Kmart along Anzac Hwy. There are cheap, but renting income is high as most units along that area is rented by uni students, Adelaide uni as well as Flinders (very good public transport, good shopping, child care, public primary school with new arrival program and closer to city for those part time jobs). Most units are furnished, target market is international students.
    There is one block very closer to Coles, which does not look nice.
    Think about your target renting market. If it is international (or any) uni students, I would buy along Anzac Hwy, within walking distance to Coles.
    If you think about local families, then there are nice well look after 2/3 bedroom single units along Anzac Hwy as well as along by roads. Those units are more expensive. Good Luck
    We used to live in a unit at 125 Anzac Highway which was nice, and we never had any problems - although that was about 14 years ago.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (08-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any southern Adelaide hubbers looking for something the kids can do. Check out inflatable world. It's so cool.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

monnie24  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Any southern Adelaide hubbers looking for something the kids can do. Check out inflatable world. It's so cool.
    Would a 2.5 yo be suitable for it? Or too young?

Does anyone down south have a good GP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    How far south?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    I've been meaning to take DS there, but don't know if 2 years old is too young! I think there's one north as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was a whole section for under 5's. There were plenty of little toddlers there. Morphett vale is the southern area on south rd. but yes I think there's one North but not sure where. My girls are 11 and had a blast. I wanted to have a go on the sticky wall. The kids wear a Velcro suit and bounce up to a Velcro wall and stick. Was funny as.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so excited for Aldi to open. I love the southern suburbs lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Would a 2.5 yo be suitable for it? Or too young?

Does anyone down south have a good GP?
    We took ds & dd there on dd's 2nd birthday. They both loved it!! We stayed in the under 5s section and an hour of constant jumping / running / sliding was heaps.

Reynella Family Care -- theyre on Old South Rd at Old Reynella. It took me a long time to find a good dr! I like all of them at the clinic! We normally see Dr Young or Dr Ghanji (i think thats his name!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    We took ds & dd there on dd's 2nd birthday. They both loved it!! We stayed in the under 5s section and an hour of constant jumping / running / sliding was heaps.

Reynella Family Care -- theyre on Old South Rd at Old Reynella. It took me a long time to find a good dr! I like all of them at the clinic! We normally see Dr Young or Dr Ghanji (i think thats his name!)
    Ok cool thanks I just need one for me the doctor I saw before we moved to QLD has moved :/ and I really liked him! I might take dd over the weekend