Closed Thread
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Sorry to crash but what is kurralta park like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Great suburb! Close to town, a mix of old and new houses, easy drive to the beach and quite reasonably priced. Are you or someone you know looking to buy/move there?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yea I like this suburb, my sister lives there and it's close to city, beach not to far and good shops/cafe and access to public transport

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Adelaide Hubbers

Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Great suburb! Close to town, a mix of old and new houses, easy drive to the beach and quite reasonably priced. Are you or someone you know looking to buy/move there?
    Thank you, that's good to know!

We are looking to buy an investment property (unit, not house) and so cheap there compared to Sydney. Some are under $200k but they are on the Anzac Hwy.

I have been looking at suburbs around there as it is close to city and beach and a bargain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

We are looking to buy an investment property (unit, not house) and so cheap there compared to Sydney. Some are under $200k but they are on the Anzac Hwy.

I have been looking at suburbs around there as it is close to city and beach and a bargain!
    I would avoid buying a unit on Anzac hwy. Its a great location close to everything, between the city & Glenelg/beach. . But there are loads of units and some of the blocks are known to be quite dodgy. Kurralta Park isnt really a bad area though.. just choose something off the main road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Avoid the units. They are so scummy! My dh's best friend lived in one and omg so scary there. Yes they are around $200k but they sit on market for ages too. Can you afford a massionate or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    There are some newer 3 bed townhouse around the place that would give you good depreciation in Kurralta park.

But if you want something affordable, try units in the city and City surrounds and close to Flinders University and do room by room student lets. Heaps of money to be made that way instead of just 1 lease.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    There are some newer 3 bed townhouse around the place that would give you good depreciation in Kurralta park.

But if you want something affordable, try units in the city and City surrounds and close to Flinders University and do room by room student lets. Heaps of money to be made that way instead of just 1 lease.
    Agree. Flinders has a lot to offer by international students

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think we all should do a meet up....yes, I went off the topic. Sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BigRedV,

Are you looking for something like 133 or 127 in Anzac Hwy? There are lot of units closer to Coles/Kmart along Anzac Hwy. There are cheap, but renting income is high as most units along that area is rented by uni students, Adelaide uni as well as Flinders (very good public transport, good shopping, child care, public primary school with new arrival program and closer to city for those part time jobs). Most units are furnished, target market is international students.
    There is one block very closer to Coles, which does not look nice.
    Think about your target renting market. If it is international (or any) uni students, I would buy along Anzac Hwy, within walking distance to Coles.
    If you think about local families, then there are nice well look after 2/3 bedroom single units along Anzac Hwy as well as along by roads. Those units are more expensive. Good Luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hksl For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (08-07-2015)