Closed Thread
Page 45 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey, West Lakes... you were out my way!

We didn't go anywhere today. DP works Saturdays, though he spent a couple of hours out of the office this morning to help me out as I wasn't coping too well with DD. Managed to get some stuff done around the house (organising/tidying, preparing some food for the freezer for when bub's born), then had a pretty chilled afternoon with DD playing in the rain and drawing.
    @monnie24, I go just about everywhere in terms of op shops except right down south. I'm in the Western suburbs so my main haunts are around this way...but I try to get into those in the south when I visit my parents, and those in the east/north when I can on the way to or from work.
    @A-Squared... you look familiar to me too, no idea why. Do you get that a lot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We went to the hills today. Had a lovely time. Went to rocking horse and fed the animals. I really don't like the look of the animals they looked so unhealthy

I'm exhausted. My dd is spending night with my brother & mum tonight. She loves nannies. So does my ds.

I enrolled in a couple of small courses fx leads me to a job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    We went to the hills today. Had a lovely time. Went to rocking horse and fed the animals. I really don't like the look of the animals they looked so unhealthy

I'm exhausted. My dd is spending night with my brother & mum tonight. She loves nannies. So does my ds.

I enrolled in a couple of small courses fx leads me to a job.
    How's your uni going Hun? How good is the mid semester break?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    How's your uni going Hun? How good is the mid semester break?!
    I've left for now @Curby as MILs is so stressful so waiting until we are home. Plus I think work for now is probably best for me. My brains not functioning 😝

What are you going to do with your degree?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I've left for now @Curby as MILs is so stressful so waiting until we are home. Plus I think work for now is probably best for me. My brains not functioning 😝

What are you going to do with your degree?
    I'm still going full time, I have just over 1 year until I'm finished Then hopefully I can start teaching!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Was a good day until the arvo rain kicked in. My daughter and I had a camel ride, got henna tattoos, feather hair extensions, a French crepe with banana and Nutella (was to die for), brace girdle hot chocolate, and some cute crafty earrings. Then it poured! Such a shame, the live music gave it such a good atmosphere. I could so have eaten dinner down there, was so many good food stalls.
    Did you end up going @SoThisIsLove?
    Sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Was a good day until the arvo rain kicked in. My daughter and I had a camel ride, got henna tattoos, feather hair extensions, a French crepe with banana and Nutella (was to die for), brace girdle hot chocolate, and some cute crafty earrings. Then it poured! Such a shame, the live music gave it such a good atmosphere. I could so have eaten dinner down there, was so many good food stalls.
    Did you end up going @SoThisIsLove?
    aw sounds like u had a great day! Unfortunately we didn't as dh was sick and with the weather forecasted I decided it wasnt worth the effort with the kids by myself. Pity they moved it from the summer months really....even spring would have been better I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcorset View Post
    Hi and welcome! I have a pregnant friend having hers at Calvary. Her ob is almost insisting she has a cesarean. He has told her a natural birth is like holding a baby's head under water. So I would say he's very "pro cesarean"!
    Thats ridiculous. C sections arent risk free - its major abdominal surgery- and also traumatic for mum and baby ( in my experience) what an odd thing to say seeing as its the way we are supposed to give birth. When I was pregnant with #2 I wanted desperately to try for a vbac and I was a good candidate for it but still had drs trying to tell me I should have another c section cause my fundal height was measuring large - and in the next breath they admitted it was an inaccurate method of checking bubs size lol. Even the head ob at Flinders said I should have another c section for that reason alone. Well I ignored them and trusted my Instincts and had a successful vbac at 39 weeks ( im a rebel like that )
    Last edited by SoThisIsLove; 19-04-2015 at 09:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all....sin has snuck out and silly me has done washing. Hopefully sun stays out a little. Or else I'll prob scream.

What are we all doing today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Hello all....sin has snuck out and silly me has done washing. Hopefully sun stays out a little. Or else I'll prob scream.

What are we all doing today?
    I just hung out two loads just before it poured with rain here. Typical! We had a rough night with miss 11months ( I think teething) so a quiet morning and might go see some friends this afternoon