Closed Thread
Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default dr stephen lane

Will be going to ashford. I've booked in an appointment with Dr Stephen lane..finally an available Ob! Tried dr sexton and darren roberts in calvary hospital - both are already booked out for oct.. no idea i had to secure an Ob so early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Yup. They're playing the Roosters. Although we may not make it, because I've just realised the game starts at 12:10; and DD's just fallen asleep for a nap.
    We didn't end up making it; but I found out online that they won and won well.

Port 15.15 (105) defeat North 10.9 (69).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    We are heading down around 10am as the rain is forecasted in the arvo. Such a pity!
    Was a good day until the arvo rain kicked in. My daughter and I had a camel ride, got henna tattoos, feather hair extensions, a French crepe with banana and Nutella (was to die for), brace girdle hot chocolate, and some cute crafty earrings. Then it poured! Such a shame, the live music gave it such a good atmosphere. I could so have eaten dinner down there, was so many good food stalls.
    Did you end up going @SoThisIsLove?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    We didn't end up making it; but I found out online that they won and won well.

Port 15.15 (105) defeat North 10.9 (69).
    Woo Hoo! DH is a Roosters supporter! Thank god he's a power supporter too though. His entire family are Crows!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (18-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Was a good day until the arvo rain kicked in. My daughter and I had a camel ride, got henna tattoos, feather hair extensions, a French crepe with banana and Nutella (was to die for), brace girdle hot chocolate, and some cute crafty earrings. Then it poured! Such a shame, the live music gave it such a good atmosphere. I could so have eaten dinner down there, was so many good food stalls.
    Did you end up going @SoThisIsLove?
    That sounds lovely! How old is your DD. I can't wait to do stuff like that with my DD. it is a shame about the rain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Woo Hoo! DH is a Roosters supporter! Thank god he's a power supporter too though. His entire family are Crows!
    None of my family follow any kind of sport at all (I'm the black sheep of the family in that respect). DH moved here from Sydney 17 years ago, so he only really started getting into Aussie Rules after he met me. Thankfully, he's also a Magpies (SANFL) and Power (AFL) supporter.

Must be interesting times with your DH's family at Showdown time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    None of my family follow any kind of sport at all (I'm the black sheep of the family in that respect). DH moved here from Sydney 17 years ago, so he only really started getting into Aussie Rules after he met me. Thankfully, he's also a Magpies (SANFL) and Power (AFL) supporter.

Must be interesting times with your DH's family at Showdown time.
    We don't talk about it! Haha.

I hate how MIL is always trying to make DD a crows supporter! So frustrating!!! I find it quite ride as she's serious about it, doesn't just joke about it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (18-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    That sounds lovely! How old is your DD. I can't wait to do stuff like that with my DD. it is a shame about the rain
    My daughters 11. I think I can pass us off as sisters now as she's just got taller than me. She inherited her Poppi's long legs and I got stuck being a short ***.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    My daughters 11. I think I can pass us off as sisters now as she's just got taller than me. She inherited her Poppi's long legs and I got stuck being a short ***.
    Haha, that will be DD and I too! I'm 5ft 2 and DH is 6ft. I'll be the shorty in the family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening all, I went to the dr and then west lakes.....I enjoy west lakes. There's different stores to Marion.