Closed Thread
Page 37 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    I haven't been into esprit for years! Mum used to buy me their clothes when I was a kid!

Cotton on is terrible quality. It's ok for scarves and some accessories, someone's singlet tops etc, but the clothes are bad quality. I won't buy things for DS from their either, as even the kids clothes are cr@p quality!
    And their kids stuff is over priced - more expensive than target and Big W and worse quality.

Kilburn is a bit far from me for Coles what kind if clothes do they have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love target. Always impressed with their quality and not too expensive. I like their kids clothes too. I find bonds quality for kids always good. I also love a good op shop find. Ive picked up some bargains over the years. Very expensive names and either new or near new

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    And their kids stuff is over priced - more expensive than target and Big W and worse quality.

Kilburn is a bit far from me for Coles what kind if clothes do they have?
    Hmm I would describe the clothes as 'comfy'! I like some their kids clothes and DS has a few sets of their pjs. I don't think I have any clothes from Coles, but have seen a few cardigans/jumpers that I haven't minded for lazy days. The Kilburn store had racks and racks reduced to $5 last week and I bought DS a cute little shirt and a tshirt/short combo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Anyone shop at xspirit? Sport girl? Cotton on? Country road?

Which store has better quality?

Xspirit was a little expensive in my opinion, cotton on can have nice items, seen a long sleeve top yesterday but it was light, so not sure how warm that will be, country road a purchased a nice top from there, which I wanted to get a different colour yesterday but it slipped my mind. Sports girl have not had a proper good look.
    I love Esprit (that's how it's spelt ) but often can't afford it, so my advice is to only shop there when there is a sale, or only buy from Harbourtown or DFO outlets It's how you get them cheap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    I haven't been into esprit for years! Mum used to buy me their clothes when I was a kid!

Cotton on is terrible quality. It's ok for scarves and some accessories, someone's singlet tops etc, but the clothes are bad quality. I won't buy things for DS from their either, as even the kids clothes are cr@p quality!
    It depends what fabric the clothes are made from - I don't usually buy from cotton on, but I have found some shorts for DD which are still really nice, and when she was a baby, I bought her a cute dress. It's the t-shirt material things that are bad quality. The stiffer cottons are fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the insight.

I'm hoping to get to Marion today again.

I like to touch and feel the material, online wouldn't work for me.

I've had a weight loss journey and just want a few new pieces, I forgot to mention tempt and valley girl, there things are good, I've found.

I have not looked in target this season for myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I love Esprit (that's how it's spelt ) but often can't afford it, so my advice is to only shop there when there is a sale, or only buy from Harbourtown or DFO outlets It's how you get them cheap
    I have scored some amazing esprit pieces brand new from op shops

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

jussi  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I almost exclusively buy clothes from op shop...cheap AND good quality.
    I do have a few favourite brands for fit, style & quality (all from op shops), but can't think what off the top of my head. I like Sportsgirl stuff, but find the quality appalling if you were paying full price. Cue and Esprit are pretty good for quality, but my wardrobe's currently full of whatever will fit over my 32 week pregnant belly :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find just jeans great....especially for jeans. I find jeans are one of those items u need to splurge on to get good quality and fit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I love cotton on clothes for my big kids. Their sizes are generous, they are not low rise, decent sleeves, no bad slogans and look cute. My 6yr old is in size 10's and we cant shop at target, kmart and big w for her as the clothes are just not appropriate for a 6 year old in those sizes. Cotton on size 8 fits like a target 10 and she looks adorable in nice kid friendly and sun smart clothes.

We also get a lot from pumpkin patch for her but the colours fad really badly from there.