+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We put bunny paw prints through the house and leave a big easter egg, new pjs, a puzzle and a book for each child.
    We do a big egg hunt.
    Both mine and DFs families will be at our house for lunch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are always away camping at Easter. The Easter bunny leaves the eggs on the kids camp chairs. We also have an afternoon Easter Egg hunt with the cousins put on by their Grandparents (we all go away together!)

Last year we woke up to an awesome surprise. One of the campsite caretakers(who we have gotten to know well over the years) went around and put bunny foot prints leading up to our camper trailer! It was so cool to see that first thing in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Get fat… Sadly… Always in correlation with chocolate and hot crossed buns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every second Easter my husband and I travel to Bali. It's generally the only time we have time off together (apart from Christmas when we like to stay local for family celebrations). This year is our 'off' year. I think we will create new traditions when bub comes along. I would like to start camping or something a bit more relaxed for bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Easter is like a second Christmas to us.

Good Friday, we are Catholic so we have a big seafood lunch with all the family.

Easter Sunday, I have traced and cut out a big Easter bunny foot. I sprinkle powder in the foot like shape and put these foot prints throughout the house. After we have found the Easter bunny has been, we have a backyard Easter egg hunt. The kids also receive a present, normally new winter pjs, dressing gown and slippers. For lunch, we gather as a family again and have an Easter lunch.

We also attend Mass over this holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We try to catch up with family for either lunch or dinner sometime over the weekend.

Saturday night the kids make an Easter nest each out of a cardboard box decorated with stickers and stamps. They leave out a carrot for the Easter bunny.
    The kids get a new pair of winter pj's and slippers, they get a few eggs in their nests and we do a Easter egg hunt.
    We also go to the local Easter fair on the Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Past few years i have worked. When i come home from work, i would hide the eggs for kiddo to find. Not working this year so will be out hiding eggs and other goodies at 4am. Good fun. Then will be a cruisy day filled with hopefully not too much chocolate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The week before easter the kids decorate a basket for egg hunting. On good Friday we go to my aunty's for a hot cross bun breakfast with all the extended family. On Easter Sunday the kids get new winter pjs and a biggish egg/bunny in their room when they wake. Then they do a little egg hunt in our back garden. Then we usually do a roast lunch or something at my parent's house or go on a picnic. It's pretty relaxed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Easter is a fun morning with an egg hunt and a big brekky with my family but we are not Christian so don't really make a big deal about the rest of it ( don't do anything with DH family) we buy each other an egg and DS leaves a bunch of carrots and some juice outside the bedroom door the night before for the easter bunny comes and in the morning the carrots are eaten, the cup is empty and a present is left with bunny footprints going out to the front door , then all my family come over for breakfast ( usually pancakes or waffles) and the kids and my dad do an egg hunt