+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Nope only DF. Although I only moved here when I was in my 20s so I can choose what I share.....
    same. I moved to this area at age 22, but I must say, the things about my past that I keep hidden from my current friends, I never shared with my friends in school either. Some things are reserved for only DH to know, and my immediate family, as they grew up with me too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    No. I don't think there is anyone who knows everything. There are a couple of people who know a good deal of stuff but nobody knows it all. I have a past that is nothing to do with the person I am today. I wish it to remain in the past. I think that even if questioned, I wouldn't discuss it. I keep my cards pretty close to my chest these days. I don't trust anyone enough to tell all, not even DP. I wish I did have a friend close enough that I felt I could tell everything to, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fairly open about most things. Some things I would only tell if asked directly.

Between my best friend & DH the two of them would know just about everything, but there are a couple of things that only one or the other knows. I think there's maybe one thing that neither of them know. And that will go with me to my grave, I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Some people know some stuff and others know other stuff. No-one knows everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend knows everything... and lots of people know things. Im pretty open!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My best friend knows everything about me except what my c-section scar looks like. She keeps begging me to show her and I don't want her to see my pubes so I won't let her see it. It's killing her Hahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    My best friend knows everything about me except what my c-section scar looks like. She keeps begging me to show her and I don't want her to see my pubes so I won't let her see it. It's killing her Hahahaha.
    Wax them into a love heart or something hilarious then offer to show her

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

JR03  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Some people know some stuff and others know other stuff. No-one knows everything.
    Yep this.