+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do your friends know everything about you?

Do you keep secrets from friends? how much do they know about your life? Do you have a past they don't know about?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My close friends know a lot about me and they obviously know me really well, but they don't know everything.

I have small snippets of my life that I keep private (for example, my financial situation), and there's stuff I don't share because it's really not of great interest

I'm not hiding any huge secrets from any of them. Still, I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping some stuff to yourself.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a completely different life for a while before I got married... the few people who do know (thanks to my brother and his big mouth) were completely shocked. lol. it's not a part of my life I talk about. I suppose nobody would have ever guessed it that's why they are surprised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    I had a completely different life for a while before I got married... the few people who do know (thanks to my brother and his big mouth) were completely shocked. lol. it's not a part of my life I talk about. I suppose nobody would have ever guessed it that's why they are surprised.
    Gee, I hope it didn't make you feel uncomfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend knows everything about me. Even the things I didn't know. She married my distant cousin years after we met. And often got warnings from her inlaws to beware of my part of the family lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope. My current group of friends I've known for the last ten or so years (since we moved here) so they didn't know me at school or Uni (when I did my more embarrassing stuff!) and my friends from school/Uni, live in other places in Aus and overseas and so they don't really know my recent stuff that well. So it's not like I keep stuff from people on purpose but it's just the way it's turned out. That said, I do keep some of my illness stuff pretty close to my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have nothing to hide so happy to share alot with my closest besties. I'm comfortable sharing anything with those few.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friends know alot but not everything. They can ask and I'd tell them most things but a few things I keep to myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't share a lot with my friends but I think that's cause I don't trust easily and I don't like to be 'the talker'. If they ever ask i'm up front though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep! I don't have anything to hide & nothing is off limits with me.