Closed Thread
Page 97 of 106 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @MrsChino I've been waiting for your update. Just a quick one as I have to run- great there are a few option fs2 is trying. But can imagine how you feel about not having any magic tricks. Sometimes that's what we want isn't it. Someone to say hey I can fix this for you. Glad you can start with your next cycle and your are doing a scratch etc. I would be nervous about growing to day 5 as well, but hey maybe the dhea will work wonders? Hugs to you as well!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (10-09-2015),StillHopeful  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - you'll need to go to a compounding pharmacy for the DHEA. I used to get mine at the Wesley.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently sitting in the business lounge in Perth, waiting for my flight to Brisbane. Transfer tomorrow at 1pm, eeeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - from reading your post I understand why you're probably feeling a little underwhelmed/disappointed/unsure. I have no experience with DHEA so I'm not sure about that one, but on the positive, it's something you haven't tried before so maybe that'll be the trick? Growing to day 5 also sounds like a good plan, they can get so much more data add information from a blast than a day 3, but at the same time I certainly understand and know how scary that is! I read somewhere that if embies arrest after day 3 that's an indication of a sperm issue not an egg issue? Don't know how true that is, I am endlessly researching at the moment yay for not giving up and giving it another red hot go! When do you think you'll start?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also hoping the whole day 3 versus 5 theory is correct. I guess we will see in October.

Ps heyside how stressful with the paperwork. And I have also thought about you not ovulating. Could it be related to your bmi being too low? Hope you get your BT results soon.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the ****ing call there no international donors available as there's an audit being done and they don't know for how long. I'm absolutely spewing. 😡

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whaaaaaat??? Oh no @Keiko2012 that's terrible news. I wonder what's going on with that? Are the Aussie donors still a possibility for you? I can imagine you are reeling with this news....

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't like any of them and why are we forced to pick one of them just cause of their audits they don't know how long they will take. Was in a rage of phone call saying I'm not happy and will consider changing clinics and then the phone dropped out and I'm just about to go in to see a procedure with a doc. Ughhhh!!!! So so so so mad and frustrated. Unbelievable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Keiko2012!! I would also be furious!! The list of Aussie donors are slim pickings...ours is an Aussie one - Id be happy to share his ID number if you want it - since his swimmers obviously are pretty good giving us some good looking blastocysts, however I am aware that could also be REALLY weird haha so I'll leave the ball in your court! I really hope they sort themselves out - I feel bad for the clinic at times as they are constantly battling red tape. If there were more incentives here I'm sure more people would donate, makes it so bloody hard. I hope you get a result ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again girlies.
    @Ree888 that vertical garden is awesome! A wonderful way to pass time
    @MrsChino any changes have to be a good start hey. Hopefully fs2 is onto something!
    @Sariele you must be so excited! Hooray for transfer day! I hope you have a nice flight x
    @Heyside that sounds like a bit of a stuff around! Hopefully they sort it before your appointment. It will be interesting to see how your bloods are looking! Good on you for requesting it.
    @StillHopeful that seems crazy early for a scan! Fingers crossed you see a heartbeat then just so you don't have the unnecessary worry but oh so early.
    @keiko aaaargh! What a royal pain and no wonder you are fuming! You would think that they would have better processes when so many people are waiting on them for life changing stuff.

Afm just been reading while dd has a sleep next to me. I can't shake this feeling of dread and the way I feel about things right now, i will almost be surprised if my levels have doubled by tomorrow. I want to think positive but I just can't get there today.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-09-2015)