Closed Thread
Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BecT so sorry to hear your levels have upset you but please don't loose hope yet. I reckon it could def be a late implanter. Both other times you got your BFP sooner so we already got a hint marshmallow was a bit behind them. Doesn't mean he can't still be your beautiful baby x
    I know you will but try not to stress and hope Friday brings a beautiful level. It's the doubling that counts. I still think you're in with a great shot at this. Massive hugs x

AFM clinic orders HB scans at 5.5weeks! WHY 😫😫 it's so early but if there's no HB it will send me into a worse state than I am already until the next one. Why not 6.5 to be more clear either way 😁 anyway, not really complaining, just another thing I found odd.

Sticky baby dust xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BecT  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT I'm so sorry you're so upset. As the other ladies have said - nothing like a good cry. Let it all out and just take it easy tomorrow leading up to Friday. Sending hugs your way xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino good luck for today!
    @BecT how are you feeling today Hun. Thinking of you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes - wishing you all the best @MrsChino - I hope there are lots of positives to take from your appt and you feel in a great place afterwards! Thinking of you.

AFM - 5dp5dt - going SOOO slowly...quite a bit of pink crinone this morning, hoping that's a good sign but who knows as I know it's also a possibility all the progesterone could be causing an irritated cervix...ggrrrrrr defs going to find me some HPT's to test out the pregnyl from Sunday. I had a dream about a friend who is pregnant at the moment and doesn't know what she's having. She had a baby girl and it was quite a funny dream - bit of confusion to the baby's sex haha. I'm going to make a vertical garden today for home like the one I made for my work - that'll keep me busy for a few hours!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes def test the trigger our @Ree888. Sounds like crinone/implantation? Oooh vertical garden? How cool. Make sure you post a pic after. We've been wanting to do one too but thought they can be quite expensive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 we just used an old pallet, and some weed mat to line it, staple gun to fix the weed mat, brackets to attach to the wall. VERY cost effective I'll post a pic of the one I did at work...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441848242.914642.jpg

This time I'm using black weed mat as I think it looks a bit better. Just popping herbs in like this one - always wanted a herb garden!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow clever idea! You could probably paint the pallets as well to bring that colour out. Will have to keep this in mind. Just not sure if it would be too heavy for our fence. Great job 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Thats annoying your clinic has booked HB scans do early, can you request them for a week later to stop you worrying.
    @MrsChino - Good luck for today hun.
    @Ree888 - Hoping the pink crinone is a good sign for you hun, great that your testing out the pregnyl at least you will know where you stand. Love the herb garden how clever.

AFM - My clinic sent me an email today saying that wazzas firm for transferring my notes wasn't sufficient and I need their own form filled out so now I need to organise that thus afternoon by getting dh to sign it at work. At this rate my notes definitely wont be ready for my appointment. I plucked up the courage yesterday to ssk my nurse for a bt to see if I had actually ovulated, get the results later today, having my doubts now though could have all been in my head lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I have just gotten back from my appointment with FS2 I feel mixed to be honest, but okay. Neither hopeful or hopeless if that makes sense in this crazy process?!

FS2 was lovely and very thorough, taking over an hour looking through every one of mine and DH’s test results, cycles and embryo reports from the past 2.5 years. He didn’t unearth anything ground-breaking, and agreed with everything FS1 has done to date, so I guess that’s good – but also bad in a way, because he didn’t have a magic trick he could pull out and say ‘aha! This will def get you preggers!’ But in terms of moving forward he has suggested doing a few things – starting DHEA, doing an endometrial scratch, using PICSI and the doing the embryoscope. He also suggested going back to an antagonist cycle with gonal F but adding in LH. He also recommended growing all the embryos out to day five which I am very nervous about, since we may have nothing to transfer, but I can understand his reasoning as to why he wants to do it. We have decided to go again with my next cycle, so FS2 will be on hols for the start of it, but will be back well before EPU. FS1 is actually going to do my scratch! So that’s reassuring since I’m already comfortable with him, but maybe also slightly awkward since he broke up with us lol! Anyway, while it feels good to have a plan, FS2 was realistic that none of these changes may work and our chances are not brilliant. However, we all agreed that it is worth a shot and it’s way too early to give up yet.

Also – question for the ladies who take DHEA – do I need to get it form a compounding pharmacy, or is a regular pharmacy likely to have it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the garden @Ree888! What a great idea!

@Heyside Good luck with your blood results - and good on your for asking. We need to be our own advocates sometimes in this journey!

@StillHopeful Wow - that is early to scan! Fingers crossed there won't be any anxiety, because everything will be as it should be

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (11-09-2015)