Closed Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well that phone call didn't give me a lot of confidence! 117. Never been that low. I am having a major freaking meltdown right now. I cannot deal if I had to look at a bfp again and then lose it. How on earth do I stay sane until Friday?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - 117 is a good first number. Remember when you first POAS and it was neg? Maybe this means it was a little late implanting? Give it time til Friday and try not to get too disheartened. The most important thing is that is goes up. How many dpt are you today? You have all of our support here and we will will that little embie to snuggle in tight for the long haul!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MamaMell  (09-09-2015),StillHopeful  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ree. 13dp5dt today. I've always had my bloods done on day 14 so a day earlier this time. Dd first beta was over 800, 2nd 2400 and the last one was 345 (blighted ovum). Just anxious I guess. I feel silly but I can't stop crying. Not sure what i was expecting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh hugs @BecT. Those tears will make you feel better, so once they've run their course, see how you are feeling?
    Sending big hugs, it's definately not a walk in the park, this biz.
    On the flipside, how strong are you to ride out these ebbs and flows? Kudos to you chick x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT I can understand your anxiety and tears, and I know how awful it is when you feel like you don't know which way it's going to go. But I reckon you still have plenty to be hopeful about at this point. 117 is on the lower side, but plenty of pregnancies have continued from those kinds of numbers. Hang in there until Friday love - hoping and crossing everything for a lovely big jump for you then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Off to the chemist to get progesterone pessaries shortly. Fingers crossed that will do it xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @BecT don't loose hope just yet. Big hugs. Is your progesterone low? Crossing my fingers for beautiful doubled numbers by Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently @keiko but no idea what level. Thanks hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun, hopefully the progesterone will do the trick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BecT - Oh hun how frustrating for you. I can understand your anxiety and worry after everything that you have been through. As you said the bt was a day earlier than normal and maybe your embie was a late implanter. Let those tears flow hun and hopefully those numbers increase nicely for Friday. Hugs hun x