Closed Thread
Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @infinity888 welcome Hun
    @mummymaybe I think that embryo sounds good to me. The fact it's hatching is good. Just remember that not all perfect embryo's make it and some of the not so good qualities do. It's really a game of luck I think. Deep breaths and today is a good day as this might be the start of your beautiful Bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ladies there is so much going on in here at the moment! Exciting times…

@mummymaybe Hey there lady! Good luck for your transfer. I’m not an expert in embryo grading by any means, but I reckon yours sounds pretty good! Hope transfer goes smoothly.

@beej79 I had to laugh at your rage spray comment. We call it ‘angry spray’ at our place for the same reason. Revolting stuff!

@BecT Oh love, I can totally understand your fears. After so much disappointment it’s hard to let yourself hope that things could work out. Hang in there – fingers crossed for great numbers on Thursday and a smooth journey onwards from there.

@infinity888 Welcome! This is a lovely group of people. I’m not sure I have any good tips for implantation (I probably need tips myself!), but wishing you all the best.

@StillHopeful Woooooow!!! Amazing BT results love! You must be so relieved.

@Ree888 4 in the freezer is so amazing - what a great outcome. Hello siblings!!

@Ducky01 I always get lower back discomfort from stims too – hopefully it’s a good sign. When is your next scan again?

@Keiko2012 I’ve never heard of prolonged coasting before, but it sounds like it could be worth looking into further for your situation. Maybe something to ask about next month?

I’d be keen for another brissie IVF-ers catch up some time too!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (08-09-2015),StillHopeful  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies im so excited it will be great to have support on this forum on this roller coaster. Baby dust to all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! Had my scan-about 16 follies - 8 each side with EPU likely monday. God things move quick when I start stimming! Its like being a cheap drunk. Does not take many days of meds to get me there. I was so sleep deprived (4 hours last night after work before having to get up at 5 to make it to the city in time) that I missed pretty much every turn (thanks crappy iPhone navigation and my shocking map reading) and then realised I had my shirt on inside out. Ha ha. Winner.
    @Heyside - be prepared if you cycle under Wazza his appointments are verrrry early which gets a bit crazy driving from the coast. I'm just telling myself if it works it's worth it. There's probably the option of scanning locally too. Unsure after my efforts this morning why I didn't look further into that!
    @mummymaybe - yay for transfer day!!! Got your brandy out?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (08-09-2015),StillHopeful  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Infinity - Hope the acupuncture works for you this time hun will be good if it relaxes you too, good luck with the up and coming cycle, I am hoping I will have started another cycle by October too, similar position here we have had 4 tww after transfer with no luck so far just looking for that golden embie.
    @mummymaybe - Good luck for transfer hun hope this is the one for you x x

AFM - I rang Wazza's office yesterday and confirmed my appointment, I remember it being an early one when we booked it but didn't realise it was as early as it is - 7.30am!!!!! Looks like we are going to have to look at staying in the city the night before, will have to look at somewhere cheap but cheerful. I also talked to the receptionist about bringing our notes and she referred to some paper work we should have received which she later forwarded to me with lots of details about first appointment which was good - feels real now. Just need to get in touch with current clinic for paper work.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (08-09-2015),StillHopeful  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay heyside sounds good! When is your appt?

Omg Ducky cheap drunk 😂 I'm also a cheap drunk. That made me think of Ivf costs the other day and how people that stim on lower doses get 'ripped' off as we are using less meds and people on higher doses use more. But the cycles still cost the same regardless. But then I guess there has to be some sort of universal fee and it's not our fault the doses we are needing really.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ducky - Wow hun you do cycle quickly what day are you on today? Great news that you will be ready for EPU on Monday, Is Wazza worried about OHSS with that number, I find my current clinic very cautious in regards to that which doesn't help me when I always get high numbers and I have never actually had issues. Sounds like you had a nightmare this morning getting there, that is one of my real concerns especially having to sort DD out in the whole of this process too, I did wonder about having scans locally too.

I’d be happy for a catch up ladies, seems I might be spending a lot of time in the city soon lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My appointment is two weeks today @keiko will be here before I know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx heyside its been really tough but your right it only takes one. Who is wazza ladies? Ive heard good things about this dr but haven't been able to figure out where he is? Are you all at the same clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warren De ambrosis @infinity888 his rooms are on Wickham Terrace in the city, I have my first appointment with him in two weeks after reading so many good things about him on bubhub including his dedicated thread. A few girls in this thread are with him but no not everyone.