Closed Thread
Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I was that crazy person that sent him a message. And that's what he recommended. So much info to take in. And now i don't know what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @StillHopeful - Amazing levels for you hun so so happy that all is good, wooohhhhh time to celebrate, big congratulations. As for the spewing think of it as reassurance all is good, it will be worth it.
    @ducky - gosh a 70 hr week hun make sure you take sometime out for yourself after that. Good luck with tomorrow's scan and bt. Hope those twinges mean your ovaries are doing what is needed.
    @MrsChino - 3 sleeps isn't long to wait at all, good luck hun hope you get to cycle again real soon.
    @mummymaybe - Welcome hun, great to hear this cycle is going so much better for you. Good luck with your transfer tomorrow hope this is your lucky cycle. I see Wazza in two weeks time for my first appointment, hope he has some answers for me.
    @Ree888 - wow hun those results are amazing, sounds like wazza has lived up to his reputation for you, congratulations hun.
    @keiko - I can understand you being nervous about cycling hun especially if this could be it for a while for you guys but try to stay positive you could be pregnant for Christmas how good would that be? This thread has started on a lucky spring streak lets hope it stays around. As for the prolonged coasting hun, I did a lot of reading up on it after my last FET as it sounded like the best thing for me and my PCOS, especially since my transfer got cancelled after my last stimulated cycle due to risk of OHSS. I went in to see my current Fs about it but he wasn't happy to do it. I don't think it's used too much over here, most of the websites I read about it were American. The SHER institute site had lots of info and videos about it as he uses it routinely.
    @MamaMell - Congratulations on being PUPO hun hope this is your bfp cycle, hope the tww goes quickly.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (07-09-2015),MamaMell  (08-09-2015),MrsChino  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummymaybe beat me to the link lol, don't worry I have been a crazy lady who also sent him a message. He has lots of videos that explain it in detail it seemed to make real sense to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ree888 that's so exciting congrats. Strange about the Synarel, I'm on it at the moment which I call rage spray lol😡😂 I believe it switches off ovulation temporarily and enables follies to grow together. Best of luck it's all sounding very promising x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha thanks heyside! Glad I'm not the only one. Why did your fs not recommend it? Makes sense to me especially with pcos and overstimming.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ducky01 oh no you will be exhausted by the end of this week. Hope you've got a few days off after.

Mummamaybe welcome Hun. Good luck with your transfer tomorrow

Beej how much longer are you on the synarel for? Are you starting another cycle soon?

BecT is your BT tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Ha ha thanks heyside! Glad I'm not the only one. Why did your fs not recommend it? Makes sense to me especially with pcos and overstimming.
    Yes it made lots of sense to me too but I dont think its well practiced here. Dr Sher suggests doing the coasting ftom the point follicles reach 14mm which I think is the main concern my fs had. In the end he said he would consider it if I wasbat risk of OHSS again so more towards the end of the cycle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls, only just sitting down for the night (well, more like crawled into bed!). We've been working on a few projects. Blood test isn't until Thursday I am getting really anxious about it. I was happy all was well but last time I never found out something was up until my 2nd beta. I just want everything to be right this time. Just not feeling it yet regardless of what those sticks say. I dunno.

What a great number @StillHopeful! This is the one xoxo

Sorry for the me post. I will try to catch up tomorrow xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies im hoping to cycle in October with Tfc Springwood. Hoping for any tips for increased implantation. Im going to try acupuncture this time. Ive had 4 failed tww so far and 1 no eggs at retrieval so any tips would be great. My embryos seem to be ok on paper but no luck so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are transferring a day 6 hatched bb embryo today. Is this good bad or somewhere in between?? I'm so nervous.