Page 9 of 106 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no, how awful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely hugging my fur babies a little tighter tonight. So glad they're indoor only. Poor family. Such a beautiful dog too. Humph.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can imagine. Fur babies do become a huge part of the family

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Keiko2012 That would have been horrific. That's the kind of thing that stays with you for a long time.

And I hear everyone on the waiting thing! Waiting sucks balls. It feels like with ivf you're always waiting for something - waiting to start, waiting for results, waiting for phone calls, waiting for appointments! Gah - it never ends.

Is anyone up to anything nice over the weekend?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at a training weekend (training as a community educator with the Australian Breastfeeding Association) so trying to get assessments done. Poor distraction being all babies lol. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds interesting @BecT although a bit rough having babies on the brain I'm sure! I'm having a pretty quiet weekend - had a lovely breakfast with a friend and now catching up on the housework. I sure know how to party lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how cool @BecT that would be interesting. I'll make sure I'll direct all BF questions towards you in the near future 😊. @MrsChino you made me laugh ha ha. Nothing beats housework right! We've just had a quick clean and heading to Noosa now. Trying to enjoy our last to A/L leave days. We have so much washing it's incredible. Lots from camping and this rainy weather is not helping it. We don't have a dryer so it will just be a slow and long process ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't help the baby waiting insanity situation @MrsChino but I do love doing it and helping out new mums @keiko I would be delighted for you to pick my brains anytime you like! All I can say is when you are pregnant (which you will be) be sure to get to a Breastfeeding education class! I didn't and well a lot of my issues wouldn't have existed if I did my research before

Omg the housework never ends. That's what i do day in, day out lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Keiko so sorry to hear about that 😭 how sad xoxo

BecT that is so cool, although a little tough to be around. BF is something I cannot wait to do again! Seems so far away. Just saw another lady post on our June thread about ivf after VR and they've done 8 ICSIs and saying it won't work 😩 Gosh DH already says this Is the last epu. No way I'd get him to more than 8, but then again I couldn't handle waiting that long. It's just so unfair....

I'm awake because I just had to do the trigger at 1am 😩 lol. Have to drive to Nerang first thing to find a BT place opened to see if it works. Well I guess it's officially mine and DHs Bday haha. I had such a muck around to go pick up the lucrin trigger today. Had to drive into brissy to the Wesley pharmacy, where they told me I had no script, however my FS was there so got to ask a few questions. No pgd testing because I'm at the low cost centre poo! And Saying we are avoiding ohss so I still may get no more eggs than last time- I'm like wtf last time I only got 6! Better not especially since we are doing a freeze all. Just have to see what Monday brings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday @StillHopeful hope you are having a nice and relaxing day before EPU tomorrow. Hope you gets lots of goodies!