Closed Thread
Page 88 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks peeps - My appt with the new FS is on Thursday so 3 more sleeps! It's the final countdown now! I'm getting stupidly nervous about it, even though I know he is very nice and not scary in the least - I'm just worried about what he's going to say. I'm also reeeeally hoping he's happy for us to go straight into a cycle

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (08-09-2015),MamaMell  (07-09-2015),StillHopeful  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've finally decided to pop in and join you. I'm a Wazza patient and we've just done our fifth fresh cycle. I've avoided posting because usually by this stage (day 5 post pickup) all our embies have stopped growing. Amazingly this cycle hasn't ended that way.

I did a long down reg cycle, collected 28 eggs, 18 mature. We fertilised half with DH sperm and half with a donor and ended up with 12 fertilised. As of today we have 2 DH and 2 donor blastocysts. They had only just become blastocysts so he decided to leave them another day and transfer tomorrow. Not sure if it was the growth hormone, embryoscope or DHs acupuncture but we've never made it this far!!!!

I shall do some reading and catch up with where you are all at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coming fast now @MrsChino!! Wishing you all the best!!

Welcome @mummymaybe - a few Wazza patients in this thread, me included. Well done on your results!! That is so great you must be over the moon!

I got the frozen report of my embies when I ducked in today for the synarel and inofolic. I could not quite believe them - 4 blasts made it to the freezer! That makes 5 total blasts (including the one they popped back in) out of 8 that were growing. One 5AA, a 4BB and I think two 4AB's, but one of those only made it to blast on day 6. Wazza the miracle man!! I feel a bit more at ease knowing we have some backups there now if this one doesn't stick. But I'm really hoping it does. Previously, I only had 1 blast ever, which was a day 6 one. The others had to be transferred on day 3 as I didn't have too many going.

Still waiting @StillHopeful?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (08-09-2015),StillHopeful  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ree that's great!! Fostie envy hehe! Hopefully you'll save those for siblings x

Welcome Mummaybe and congrats on your best ever results. Will you be having a transfer tomorrow? X

Yep still waiting 😁😁😁 COME ON LOL

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

So I just noticed one of the other threads that I stalk has been made into a new one by the Mods.... I really hope that doesn't happen to us. It's hard for stalkers to keep up, me to remember or research and newbies to fully catch on.... I'm sure they have a reason for it but I don't like it 😑 lol
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 07-09-2015 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg also frostie envy right here!!!! Can I put an order for some of this luck for my next cycle 😂 this just makes me want to see wazza, lol. I'm also in desperate need of some luck. @StillHopeful I'm going to start cycling end of September if AF decides to show and actually do what it's meant to! So guessing Epu will be around mid October. I'm getting nervous. I really want to start but the on the other hand I just don't and 3 wks will come around waaaayyy to quickly. Guess I'm more nervous about the outcome really. If it's crap this will be it for at least 6 months of not longer for us so yeah 😐
    @MrsChino yay for a few more sleeps! Totally get your nervous/excitement. Guess my chance in getting an earlier appt is slim right there.

Alright when would you ladies like to catch up again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And with the threads that happens when it goes over 100 pages StillHopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, not long at all @MrsChino. YEAH!! I'm excited for you and looking forward to hearing how well it went.

And @Keiko2012, the end of September is soon. Got my fingers crossed for both of you lovelies.

I had my transfer this morning, have one 4AB on board and one more on ice (so 2 frostie fruits up our sleeve).

Much love and sticky, glittery babydust!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ree888 - gee that's good news. Your haul is a gold standard, methinks.
    Hugs to you @StillHopeful, impatiently waiting right along with you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaMell For This Useful Post:

Ducky01  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane IVF'ers 2015

Oh crap Keiko I'm going to stop double posting haha! I really hope this one is the one for you! X

Congrats on being PUPO MamaMel!

Mid post the clinic called! Celebration!!!!! Level is 670!! OMG 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎈🎁🎉💝🎈

15. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

NizzleRizzle  (08-09-2015)